Knellyk v Cap One

KnellyK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I've decided that I'm going to drop Capital one a line and ask for my charges back!:)

I have all of my statements so I can get cracking immediately!:p

all your statements going back to the year dot probably, filed in date order in a neat folder:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a quick partial result from Capital One!

They've reduced all of my fees from £20.00 to £12.00 and reckon they'll let me have £300 - and an additional £20 as an acknowledgement of any interest I may have incurred - back!

But, the difference between £12 and what they've charged me is £324.00 and 8% interest on this totals £121.83.

I'll have a think what to do next!

They automatically credited this GoGW payment to one of my accounts, whether I accepted it as Full and Final settlement or not. Unfortunately for me, they didn't do the same for my other CapOne account, but it just means I'll get it all back in one big lump sum instead;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
That's my rejection of GOGW letter done! I'll post it tomorrow!:)

"Tomorrow never comes!";)

excuses,excuses........a$$..........gear.......go........money

It's as simple as that;)

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Well??? any progress to report?:cool: