i am late paying can they refuse my payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

With Christmas and the contstant flus bugs i have totally forgot to pay CCS for the agreement i have with them. I have hit panic it was only that i checked my bank statement i relised.

I havent heard anything from them, but i have heard they just turn up and take things as on a order they have that they listed things in my home.

I have just enough to phone up and pay the amount in the morning (luckily my child benifit goes in then).

Can they refuse my payment.

your advice would be appreciated.

In a panic now i am waiting for a bash on the door.

Quite scared actually!

:>

The answer is not quite so simple.

It all depends on whether or not the bailiff company have previously gained "peaceful entry" and listed items of yours that have been recorded on a Walking Possession.

If you have signed a Walking Possession then this is a problem as the bailiff company will attempt to tell you that they now have the right to break into your home to remove their goods as you have defaulted on a payment arrangement. They will also try to charge an "attendance to remove" fee as well.

Walking Possessions should be avoided for this particular reason.

If you have signed a WP, when was this and also what items were listed on it?

In any event, I can assist you with a letter but will need to know the background a little more.

Could you please let me know by private message ONLY to name of the actual bailif who is managing your account so that I can search our register to ensure that he is certificated.

I can then respond further.