Help Hsbc Collections

hollyjake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a call off Hsbc collections, I have never been in collections, I am claiming banK charges back, was pushed into manged loan, an unauthorised payment went through my account from my card back in octoberof 102.41, I claimed back, Hsbc, took it back again, I complained, they refunded me back in Dec, and the cheek they took it back again, which has taken me overdrawn, and with a charge on, this is not me, Its Hsbc, my LBA response came back last friday where they will look at my hardship case, a review etc, today tellin me this is in collections, oh and whoops they have told me its a mistake, I have put in a complaint tonight with Hsbc, and I am speaking to their service management team tomorrow at Leeds, what are they doing!!!!!!!, they are not communicating, and no letter to say they are taking the money back again, HSBC are so cocking up on my account with service and administration errors, there is over 12 complaints over their errors, tomorrow I will be breathing fire, these guys are getting quite heavy now but why, and threatened me with legal action, I think now I want all the transcripts of conversations I have had with them

Advice please

In order to get transcripts of phonecalls, you will need to send a SAR and request it. But, be warned that sometimes these transcripts can majically disappear or they might say that "that particular call was not recorded". SAR costs £10.00 and send it recorded delivery. Downside of this is it will take up to 40 days to get the info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I spoke to Hsbc this morning, their service management, and have told me hardship cases they will and are still assesing them on a one to one basis, on circumstances, I have been told that I have to send in my income and expenditure!!!

Does this sound right, or what do I do next, do what they have told me to do, or proceed to court for filing of my mcol

Hiya Holly, yes HSBC always ask you to fill in an income and expenditure form but in my opinion all this will do is give them the information they need to give you another managed loan which is the last thing you want.

As I said on your other thread you have issues with so much of your finances at the moment I really do think you should visit the Citizens Advice Bureau, they will not only help you with HSBC and anyone else you owe money to by setting up sensible repayment schedules and getting interest on the debts frozen but also the problems you are having with Council Tax on property that has been repossessed or up for sale.

With regard to the test case the banks have always said they are right however until the hold the test case caused to all of our claims they did not set foot in one court room to defend their position and repaid the charges almost without exception.

pete

Thanks Pete for that, how can Hsbc, force me into another manage loan on my account, it does not have a debit balance, If they try to put a charge, I ring them up and they refund the odd 25.00 back, but they cant put me on M/L, due to account ok.

Council Tax I sorted out and I now only owe pennies, I will be going to cab, but I do not want to get into a payment schedule until, I have put in all my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request and cca, and sent my letter off to lloyds for there bank Charges, I am wanting to put certain accounts in dispute first, before I agree payments, because that would then be saying that I am accepting that all balances are correct.

Nowt I can do about the house yet, it has not been sold, I have a welcome loan and I know the credit agreement is not up to scratch.

Any suggestions !!!!

Are lloyds Tsb difficult to deal with

Hiya Holly, cab are well aware of the situation the banks are putting their customers in and I would think will make allowances for any disputes you are going to put in place in the near future.

There is no reason you should wait to send your SAR and CCA letters to all of your loan companies it doesn't automatically mean you have to follow up straight away with a claim, and if you get all of the information from them now you will be able to see who has taken most from you and plan your campaign to recover those charges.

I've not personally had a claim against Lloyd's TSB but from reading the forum they look to be about the same as HSBC, more of a giant with a rule book that their employees are frightened to move away from than truly evil.

good luck

pete