Studio Card have pee'd me off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can print out but l cant gwt the signature part.

As it was a specail delivery parcel it went via the postoffice and is only available to view on the postoffice website and not royal mails.

The post office website dont provide signatures.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well on saturday i sent them 2 letters, well they were paying for the envelope as it was a prepaid envelope.

The first letter said.

you have 7 days from recipt of this letter to send me another phone or if you dont have that phone available anymore then re credit the money to my account.

and a non compliance letter to my CCA request.

the letter was recieved on monday and l am still waiting to hear from them.

If l have not heard from them l will be sending them a LBA giving them a further 14 days to sort this matter and then court papers.

Dont you just love when companys fail to do as they are told.

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:D You go Chrissi!

If you can still email them through your online account I would send them duplicate letters via email ( they don't like that and seem to reply pretty damn quickly )

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Not to me they dont.

I sent them several emails before and the only ones they reply to are threating legal action or further action within 7 days of this email being confirmed as recieved. Strangly enough l then get a letter dated that day or the next day sent to me and recieved within 28 hours of the date on the letter.

Chrissi

well these morons still have not got the message of were is my phone.

I telephoned them because l recieved a letter asking for me to call them to discuss the matter and to try and sort this out.

Well last week they admitted they had the phone and today they said they dont have it. They said, our computer records dont show it as having been recieved even though you claim you sent it back special delivery on 22nd january.

they have been informed buy letter and today on the telephone that if l have not recieved a new phone or refund buy close of business monday l will be informing the police, OFT and TS.

They have had proof they recieved the phone but they claim to have not recieved that even tho they are dealing with letters they recieved on the 4th february and mine was signed for on the 4th february.

BLOODY Studio cards.

Well Chrissi,

You know my opinion of Studio's administration.

It is, for want of a better word F*king Crap.

They have the nevre to charge US £20 for the privelidge of reading their lame excuse letters as well.

Studio Express Gifts, what a laugh, how long have you been waiting for the phone now?

Waste of time and space they are.

Alf

Well I have had the phone but it was broken. The screen had a crak in it with several little ones going of it. I got the phone in october and contacted them immediatley when l found the phone was damaged. I sent them an email about 4 hours later. They claim thy never got it. Got a confirmation email say they had recieve the email and they would deal with my request within the next 7 days. 9 days later l sent another email as l allowed for the weekend. They say tehy never recieved that. again a confirmation email saying will be dealt with.

7 days later l sent tehm a letter, by Recorded delivery even tho they signed for it they never recieved the letter, asking them to sort the matter out buy collecting the phone within 14 days. Never happened. Sent another letter giving them another 14 days, not recieved even tho signed for, again nothing happened. Sent of a formal request for the item to be picked up including the previous letters and proof they recieved them. Still nothing happened. then started this thread and wrote them a letter demanding they do something abou the phone or l will take further action which may include court action.

Got a response saying sorry this matter had been over looked BLAH BLAH BLAH RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH.

Send use a letter saying if you want this item picked up or send it back via recorded delivery and we will pay the charges. So have done and now trying to get my money back for the phone and my delivery costs.

Last saturday they were sent a letter, to the directors offie as l was advised, giving them 7 days from the date they recieve the letter to sort this matter out by refunding me the charges for delivery and sendingme the phone out or refunding me the money if they have not got the phone anymore.

needleess to say i recieve a letter asking for me to call about the matter.

then todays phone call is as above.

Chrissi

Well the post man brought me a statement from these idiots this morning.

Dear The GodMother

This is your statement up to 14th February 2008. A minimum payment of £98.61 includes unpaid amounts from previous months. This payment MUST reach us by 06 March 2008. Your current outstanding balance is £XX XX.

UNLESS WE RECIEVE THE MINIMUM PAYMENT BY THE DUE DATE, WE WILL HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO PASS YOUR ACCOUNT ON TO A DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY FOR COLLECTION. ALSO, IF YOU DO NOT PAY, WE WILL CHARGE AN ADMISTRATION FEE EACH TIME WE HAVE TO REMIND YOU.

My thoughts so far.

Thank you for the statement. I am glad that you are able to send me these statements but are unable to deal with my complaint. Thank you for the lovely note about the non payment and how you will pass the account to a debt collection agency. Due you idiots realise you have not sent me a valid CCA? NO rite well i will just tell the debt collection agency when they write to me to F**K OFF or l will start procedings against them for harrassement.

charges removed due to missing orders. £58.91

Administration charges £20.00

Service charge £21.78

Thanks for adding more charges. Keep adding them guys as you wont know what hit you when TS eventually get back to me and then i contact then OFT.

My favorite line is If your non payment ids due to an outstanding query then please call us on 08713769941.

Well when l called these ppl on saturday when they claimed again that they dont have the mobile phone and have never recieved a letter from me, even tho they have signed for it, When l was asked if l would be making a payment towards the debt l asked if they would send me a valid CCA instead of the one they sent me where they admitted to senting me a copy of the standard agreement. The Dizzy blonde, Not meaning to insult the blondes but this woman obviously know nothing, Told me that l dont need a CCA and that every studio cards debt is a debt that can be collected.

Well deciding to educate her on the consumer credit law, and keep it basic, l carefuuly and clearly explained to her that as l had requested my consumer credit agreement in january and under the consumer credit act of 1974 studio card have 12 working days to supply me with a copy of MY credit agreement which l would have signed BEFORE l opened the account.

If they dont do that or they supply a incorrect credit agreement that does not have the correct details on it or does not have the creditors signature on it, like studio cards have, Then they enter a deafult situation and they are not allowed to charge me any admistration charges or interest charges. If they do while they are in deafult l can claim all this money back.

The dizzy blonde then told me that studio cards dont have to comply with the law and that can do what they want. I then told her that studio cards would be breaking oft guidelines on debt collection and they said they dont have to follow those either.

Well good old studio cards thinking they are above the law.

You will be sorry you heard my name by time i have finished with you.

Chrissi

Well good afternoon all.

Got this lovely letter from these ppl this morning

studio20feb08p1.jpg

studio20feb08p2.jpg

well my idea is. I write to them informing them that l never signed and returned a copy of the credit agreement and l was never sent a copy of the credit agreement. Also they say the DPA info they provided was in the catalogue and on the first order form.

I never saw it on the leaflet they sent me and l placed my order over the phone. Was never given any information over the phone either.

I still think they have not got a valid debt and they will not be paid.

what do ppl think?

Chrissi

That is the same letter they sent me, apart from the balance details.

If the courts will not grant an enforcement order if you defend on the grounds they cannot produce the signed agreement, then do so.

I am supprised they haven't sloped it off to Robbersway by now. They are on my case.

Hi Chrissi you're right they haven't got a leg to stand on unless they take you to court to enforce the debt ( which they won't do with the lack of a signed agreement )

Tell them to whistle :D I did.

Good news about the phone being creditted back eventually!

Their next step with me was to pass it on to someone called reliable collections, then to another DCA.

Each time I sent the DCA's a letter asking why they were contacting me without a CCA in place and they soon went quiet.

I eventually claimed back all my admin charges from them because they continually rubbed me up the wrong way xx

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

so how does this sound to you guys?

Dear morons.

Thank you for your letter dated 20th february recieved today.

I notice in your letter you have said if it subsequently transpires that you did not sign and return a copy of the credit agreement you realise the debt will become unenforcable.

How can l have signed and returned a credit agreement when studio cards did not supply me with one? As a result of studio cards not sending me a credit agreement to sign before my first order was dispatched to me then l could not have signed and returned to you a copy of the credit agreement.

I also notice that you have put in a parragraph stating that the following declaration is within the information pages of the studio catalogue from which l made my initial selection if items to order and was on the first order form its self.

I have no knowledge of seening any of that information on my first order form. My inital order was placed over the phone from a pamflet that l had drop threw the mail with a few other pamflets. I was also never explained this information over the phone.

As a result of speaking to the C.A.B , Trading standrds and the ICO l have decided to withhold any money for this alleged debt due to studio cards not being able to supply me with a valid credit agreement which is legally required for any company to try and collect on this dent.

Any court action will be defended and any debt collection company will be told that the debt they are trying to collect is in dispute.

yours.

The B*&%$ you wish you have never annoyed.

AKA Chrissi

Excellent Chrissi

Where's the F words though ( chuckles ) I'm disapointed in your good behaviour tonight:D

I hope you and the bump are doing well honey xxx

edited out the F words due to it being what i am thinking of sending them.

Bump is fine has a bad night a couple of times this week but this is mainly due to bump needing more space but we are doing fine.

Been cooking with my son today think she approves as she has been moving since i ate a few of the fariy cakes.

Chrissi

Well on tuesday i sent the Dear Moron letter as well as a section 10 notice. Thought it would be easier to send both at once.

They were both recieved yesterday so there 21 days are being counted. would love to see the response to the dear morons letter tho.

looking forward to that.

Chrissi

look what arrived this morning.

ignoringmeletter.jpg

completly ingnored the letter.

Ok what now. TS still have not found out how to get there head out of the sand. OFT have been emailed.

i am thinking do i write the the board of directors at the preston office or should i write to the london office or should i just go to the ombdusman as they say.

yeah well they will get to FO

so just wondering but should l contact the board of directors or just the ppl that own them?

Ok guys.

I have the addy of the top dogs of studio cards. They are owned by express gift who also own web ivory.

I have decided to write them a letter making my point very clear.

How does this sound?

Dear Sir or madam.

Re Studio Cards Account number 03713338

I am writing to request that you take this matter up on my behalf. I want to make very clear to you tho that l don’t want this matter passed on to studio cards as they have failed to deal with my complaints and failed to comply with the consumer credit act of 1974.

I am complaining to you because on XX January 2008 I made a formal request to Studio cards for my signed consumer credit agreement. They responded to me by sending me a unsigned copy of a standard credit agreement.

I replied to them explaining that this did not fall under the consumer credit act and gave them XX days to deal with my letter. This time frame was not kept to.

On the XX of February l received a letter from studio cards saying they had supplied all information and that the account was a legitimate account according to studio cards.

I pointed out to them by letter on XX February 2008 that they the account they are trying to collect on is not legitimate as they have not supplied me with my copy of a consumer credit agreement and that I cant have signed this agreement as they have Never supplied me with one. I also sent them a section 10 notice under the data protection act.

This morning l received a letter from studio cards completely ignoring my letter and saying they reiterate what the letter dated XX said and that they will be passing this account on to a debt collection agency as of XX date if the payment is not made.

As you will be fully aware for studio cards to pass this account on to a debt collection agency would be breaking the consumer credit act of 1074 as studio cards have not supplied me with my credit agreement and have failed to deal with my further complaints.

Unless I hear from you within 21days saying that as a gesture of good will you are closing the account and that not further action will be taken and that you are return to me all illegal charges l will be making a formal complaint to the relevant authorities which will include FSO and my MP. I also reserve the write to contact anyone else I feel fit that needs to be made aware of the illegal way studio cards have been operating this may include local and national newspapers as well as the BBC news .

any comments please feel free to leave them

BUMP please some one comment on my letter. I am tempted to send it but i dont want to be barking up the wrong tree.

hi Moggie.

I am fine a bit sore and itchy but fine.

Your comment about me shaking in my shoes is funny sometimes i cant even get shoes on atm as i cant see my feet. DCAs and OCs are the only ones who are going th be shaking they will also hate the day they heard my name.

As i told my sons school over his school jumpers going missing.

You either do something about his or l will and you will not like what l do as i will be reporting the school to the police and speaking to the district youth worker who just happens to be my sons godmother and her sister in law is director of childrens services.

Needless to say the next day we were given 4 brandnew school jumpers for him.

There will be no point in sending them a CCA i will just tell them to Foxtrot oscar or l make a formal complaint which may result in police action and court action.

They wont like that.

Chrissi