Studio Card have pee'd me off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have an account with this bunch of dimwits actually mean to say had and account as l am about to CCA them and l wont hold my breath over the CCA being available.

This bunch of idiots have really pee'd me off because they have not sent me christmas presents and the presents they have sent me are broken.

They have ignored me for over 6months over one christmas present that turned up broken they have refused to accept it back and are demanding payment for it. Ok i understand they cant accept personalised items back but if they are broken as in not fit to do the job they were ment to do then l am sure they have to take this item back.

I have spoken to TS over this and they have said if it is company policy then we can t do anything about it.

So i say £$%& company policy and they can go and £$%& them selfs if they think l am paying them for missing or broken orders especailly a £200 vodaphone mobile phone which they say is not covered in there returns policy once it is open the screen is broken and you cant see that threw the box.

God why do companys think they can do what they like as long as they get there money?

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just wrote a official complaint letter to them detailing everything l am unhappy about.

I dont think it is a good idea to send it as l did write it when angry but it does not contain anything offensive just my demands.

I am wondering should l post the letter as this will defently get my complaint delt with or should l wait and look at it in a couple of days?

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Chrissi,

never post a letter written in anger as its not likely to achieve anything

give it a day or so, clam down and then re-read it,then make a decision as to if youre gonna send it or not

regards

paul

Ty Paul.

I just cant believe how this gap year student could think that he was rite when the goods are not fit for purpose and they dont have to have the items back.

Chrissi

All tho after writing that letter l feel a lot better

Rite sent the CCA request of today.

Went buy recorded as the post office wanted to charge me £6.10 p for special delivery for one piece of A4 paper and a postal order.

Sure it should have been more like £4.10p.

The mad woman told me cause she works for the PO she was rite.

whatever.

Chrissi

How much does a £1 P.O. cost?

45p.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The charge for a postal order of that value is 45 pence. You do the maths.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The question which U quoted was...

"How much does a £1 P.O. COST?"

...The word charge only, was NOT mentioned.

Not everyone who has Posted so far on this Thread may be able to think as mathmatically or grammatically lateral as U.

...Just something to bear in mind + is not intended to be taken personally...:)

Yes and MTM rory is correct.

You question was not very specific...........maybe you should have been more specific about what you wanted as an answer.

Chrissi

There is no £6.10 rate for special delivery, she she is talking out of her back side.

£9.35 for before 9am delivery

£4.20 for before 1am delivery

I know that Alf.

This woman is as thick as 2 planks of wood. She said to me before christmas that a letter l posted recorded delivery on the 19th Dec would not get there till after christmas.

When l pointed out to her that it will be delivered before christmas as the last guarenteed date before christmas was 21st Dec.

She then decided to say to me dont correct me in front of my staff.

I then politely, well for me anyway, pointed out a notice that was pinned up stating it.

red faced or what.

Now she refuses to serve me unless there is no one else on.

Chrissi

CCA request recieved today.

well strangley enough l know they dont have an agreement so l no l wont get anything back.

I was never sent one to sign so that put me in the rite from the start.

If they had bothered to play ball then this would not have happened so it is there fault.

Chrissi

Well as mentioned on here before Studio never give up, no agreement or otherwise. They don't have one for my wifes account, but have passed it to a DCA, who insist they can collect on it as goods were delivered and received.

I told them they didn't have a cat in hells chance of collection with no CCA, but they too ignored my letters and have said they are palming in off on to Moorcrap now. So I will be telling them the same.

Have fun with the idiots.

Alf

Well just looked on line and they cashed the PO on the 10th so the days are being counted. Needless to say they have added service charges of £29.24 and admin charges of £20.00.

They have also re charged me for something that they charged me on a previous statement.

Chrissi.

Well they have 2 choices with me. Give up or I will make them pay. I will take them to court for harassement if necessary.

I am going to SAR them over the Next few weeks so this is going to be fun.

Chrissi

had some fun today.

Studio rang from a withheld number, thought it was my mum as she cont unlock the withheld bit from her phone.

Convo went a bit like this.

Hello can l please speak to The GodMother.

speaking.

I am calling on behalf of studio cards.

oh good where is my CCA Request.

Before l can answer your questions can you please confirm to me your adress, dob and telephone number.

Soory where did you say my CCA request was.

Can u confirm to me you address dob and telephone number.

I dont see why l need to cinfirm them to you as you have them in front of you. Where is my CCA request.

tryies to say summing but l could not hear her.

No i am not interested in the lies you are saying as i want to know where my CCA request is.

Turned the speaker phone on and went to check on dinner.

Look until i get a cca request from you that is valid i am not discussing my accountwith u. GET ME MY VALID CCA or l will reprort you to trading standars and the OFT.

I think she then hung up on me as the phone went silent.

Hi Godmother

I've been dealing with Studio for over a year and last week have reported them to the FOS.

Studio will no doubt write back to you and say there is no CCA But that they will still keep all your details on file ( they did this with me and added a lovely default with the credit reference agencies ).

For over 8 months I received letters from various DCA's trying to collect an alledged debt that was unenforcable so fight back otherwise they never back down.

I'd continue with your original complaint but also send off to them for all your statements from the previous 6 years (and claim back your admin charges for starters) you'll be amazed what they've added on and they pay up usually after your first letter.

Serve them with a section 10 and 12 from the data protection act ( to stop them from sharing your information ) and if they don't comply report them to the FOS.

Studio seem to think they are the law and the more of us who stand up to them the better:D

Good luck and keep at them!

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Oh l wont be letting them fob me off with any thing they want to. they will be feeling the full force of me.

Chrissi

Well not only the force but the CAG.

Chrissi