Possesion Notice by Landlords Mortagage Company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies in advance, I have loads of questions on this

Further to my post regarding my Tenancy Deposit with the agency (This thread), we have received a possession hearing notification from our landlords mortgage companies solicitors. The hearing is later this month. I have read through some of the threads on the forum and it appears that we will ultimately be evicted.

Can anyone advise whether I should attend the hearing?

Should I be speaking to the landlord to try and ascertain what they intend to present at the possession hearing?

Does my impending court action for the Tenancy Deposit against the agent have any bearing on the possession or vice versa?

As outlined in my Tenancy Deposit Dispute thread, we have been paying our rent directly to the landlord, and not through the agent. The rent is paid up until a week before the hearing. Should I make another months payment to them or wait until the oputcome of the hearing?

At the moment we have nowhere to go and there's no way we can afford another rental deposit due to financial problems.

I will be consulting Shelter and the CAB but I was hoping someone on the forum can offer some advice on these questions.

I was in the same situation just before xmas but my landlord pay the arrears, but I was told to with hold the rent and ask the landlord to take it form the deposit (Because if it does get re-possed then it is highly un-likly that you would get your deposit back).