Marion v Halifax (Court case stayed)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5951 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I applied to mccol back in July to take Halifax to court to recover my charges ( 2,278.50 ). I have succesfully recovered monies from HSBC and Natwest. I had a letter from Optima (Halfiax Solicitors) at the end of August defending themselves and asking for a stay. I received a letter from Northampton County Court issueing a stay until the OFT test case. I received this on the 30th August. This was a really long time ago and i have heard nothing since. What should i do? When is anything going to happen? What about the £120 i paid to mccol? Could someone please give me some guidance on what to do next as i am at a bit of a standstill.

Many Thanks

Marion :confused:

I received a letter from Northampton County Court issueing a stay until the OFT test case. I received this on the 30th August.
The test case is due to start on 16th Jan

What should i do?
At the moment, nothing. The Direction Order sent to you by the court re: the stay, should also have Directions as to when you can apply to have the stay lifted

Could someone please give me some guidance on what to do next as i am at a bit of a standstill.

Along with thousands of others whose cases are also stayed

What do you think will happen in the test case and what will this mean to us (people waiting for court dates)? If something happens and all the court cases pending are dropped then do we get our money back from mccol?:confused: