notice of assignment.

xxorlsxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

i asked the dca for the notice of assignment and cca, they sent me a letter printed on their own stationary saying this is our notice of assignment, i thought that this was a document they had to have from the creditors to prove that they now owned the debt? All it seems is a letter from themselves (capquest) saying yes we own the debt but no actual proof! Any advice please. P.s they havent even mentioned the cca i requested.

This should be in the Debt forum...

They should have sent you a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement, as well as a statement of account. If they haven't done this, they are in default of a legal request after 12 working days from receipt of it and you are then within your rights to withhold all further payments until they can produce it.

:)

dear all,

robinson way have replied to my request for the n.o.a but its just a letter on their headed paper which says "Please note this letter serves as a formal notice to you as hte assignment of account to robinson way of (address) ". the letter is also dated 15 feb 07, this doesnt sound right to me, any ideas would be great. cheers xxorlsxx

have a great new years eve all.

Until the comply with your CCA then they cannot enforce the debt.

They could send you a letter saying Elivs is alive, but as it isn't your signed executed credit agreement then it is meaningless.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too