odds

Lloyds Credit Card- now Moorcroft taking over?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 231 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

oh yes they have to pay to send u them aswell.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

NP i agree with the service of RM and i have family working for them.

Tho if odds complains he may get a free book of 6 first class stamps

I don't have that many friends :)

I might send it again just so that they are 100% clear of the situation.

The signature, I don't care about. Just those few lines comfirming delivery would have been nice. :)

Hi, can you please help me. i have a cc with lloyds that i can not pay, do i need to write and ask for reduced payments or ask for my cca first, i also need help how to reduce my loan payments with them, i missed my cc payment last month and they took £87 out of my account for interest with out even telling me. thanks

Hi, can you please help me. i have a cc with lloyds that i can not pay, do i need to write and ask for reduced payments or ask for my cca first, i also need help how to reduce my loan payments with them, i missed my cc payment last month and they took £87 out of my account for interest with out even telling me. thanks

Hi Jinny,

Welcome to CAG.

Could you please start your own thread for your problem?

It`s not really a good idea to hijack someone else`s thread as everything will get mixed up and everyone will get lost off.

Start your own thread, and by all means paste a link to it back on this thread and we will look in on you.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi, im really sorry i'm new to this forum, i dont know how to start a thread, didnt mean to mess anything up. can you explain what i need to do.

Thanks Jinny

Hi Jinny, click back to the genereal debt issues forum where you found this thread and then scroll down to the bottom of the page where to the left you'll find the new thread icon click on that and start your own thread. You'll soon get the hang of it.

hiya all

subbing if i may please to learn something from you all

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi once again,

Sorry to drag up an old thread,

but after paying £1 as agreed back in 2008 or 09 and never missing a payment,

I have today received correspondence from a Director no less by the name of Jaime Graham.

No contact address is included in the letter of said person either so I can't send any correspondence directly to him.

During this period my circumstances haven't changed, and the only correspondence I have had is a few (less than 1 a year) letters asking to review my payments, which I just ignored and continued paying.

The letter informs me that to service my account in the manner most appropriate to my situation, they have transferred my Lloyds Bank PLC debt to a debt collection agency.

They have instructed Moorcroft Group PLC to contact me in the next few days, to enable me to make payments to them.

They have even included contact details for Moorcroft, just incase I wish to contact them directly :!:

Just a couple of questions:

Is it safe to completely ignore Moorcroft, according to other threads this is the advice given.

What justification do Lloyds have giving my personal data out to DCAs,

when I have kept to my side of the deal and infact it is them who have yet to locate my CCA as requested back in 2009.

Are Lloyds likely to sell this debt to Moorcroft.

Finally, why are Lloyds using DCAs to do their work for them.

Thanks.

Lloyds re Moorcroft.pdf

Hi,

I have moved this thread to the debt collectors forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi,

I have moved this thread to the debt collectors forum.

Hi,

With all due respect but, it is actually Lloyds that I would need to deal with, not the DCA.

They have never produced a CCA and even admitted that it would be difficult to get a copy.

However if you think think it is better in this forum to get better advice then I am thankful for your input.

Thanks

moved it back

Lloyds have farmed out loads of old debt recently going by numerous thread here this week

as Moorcroft is NOT a debt buyer

so do not own the debt

you are safe to totally ignore them.

I question your logic in continuing to pay anything [back to day one]

on a debt they cannot enforce.

all it does is stop the debt from becoming SB'd

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Lloyds would have taken you to court by now if they had any documentary proof of your debt.

Not sure why you have continued to pay even a token amount but as Moorcroft are now involved this might be a good time to cancel the payment.

When you get your love letter from Moorcroft with a request for payment, point out that lloyds had no business passing on your account as they have failed to provide a satisfactory

response to your CCA request years ago.

PS Sorry DX our posts written almost at the same time.

sadly doesnt mean they cant process your data

dx

Thanks for the replies,

dx

do you mean Lloyds CAN pass my data around willy nilly even when an account is in dispute.

Point taken about the token payment lookinforinfo,

I continued as it kept them quiet.

However, as they have now involved someone else I think it is time to stop and see what develops.

I shall now wait and see what Moorcroft have to say for themselves.

Thanks.

yes sadly they can

the ole days of waving around the section 10 stuff has moved forward.

dx

Just a quick update to the situation with Lloyds and Moorcroft.

My missus decided that she would prefer to continue with the £1 payment for now, obviously direct to Lloyds.

However, when she called into the local branch to pay it this morning she was told that the account is no longer on the system, therefore payment couldn't be made to them apparently.

Interestingly I also have a loan account which also defaulted at the same time, yet I've heard nothing about this.

Any advice.

Thanks.

has it been formally sold on? if so, you shld get a notice of sale assignment.

IMO

:-):rant:

has it been formally sold on? if so, you shld get a notice of sale assignment.

No, it's just another account that Lloyds have passed to Moorcroft so that they can "administer" it in a manner most appropriate to my situation.

I have the account and reference numbers written down and usually just fill in a payment slip, according to the girl in the bank those numbers no longer showed up on the system.

I think she must be wrong, because the Account Number would surely still exist.

Thanks.

maybe they've just now sold it on?

or changed the number, see what number is on the stuff from moorcroft

IMO

maybe they've just now sold it on?

or changed the number, see what number is on the stuff from moorcroft

I copied the account and reference numbers from an old payment book before it ran out years ago and have just been using them to pay over the counter at the local branch.

It's the same account number as it always has been, but a different reference number on the Moorcroft stuff, obviously one they use when liaising with Lloyds concerning the account status.

It has definitely not been sold on.

Thanks.

If I were you I would just stop paying and ignore Moorcrap. Lloyds would have taken you to court long before now and Moorcrap can do nothing. They'll eventually return the debt to Lloyds who will probably pass it on to another blood sucker.

I copied the account and reference numbers from an old payment book before it ran out years ago and have just been using them to pay over the counter at the local branch.

It's the same account number as it always has been, but a different reference number on the Moorcroft stuff, obviously one they use when liaising with Lloyds concerning the account status.

It has definitely not been sold on.

Thanks.

yeah, lesscroft will have their own ref number.

i was thinking sometimes when loyds put an a/c into collection/default they put it into a 'router account' which may have a different number. has it been defaulted.

but, yeah try ignore mcrap as they dont own it. cld ask the branch what account numbers show up in yr name?

IMO

If the bank is claiming the account doesn't exist, then hold on to your money, OR, simply put a £1 a month into a savings account and wait for royds to come out the woodwork demanding to know why they've not been paid.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If the bank is claiming the account doesn't exist, then hold on to your money, OR, simply put a £1 a month into a savings account and wait for royds to come out the woodwork demanding to know why they've not been paid.

It would appear that is my only option now, however seeing as these payments are only made as a goodwill gesture due to them failing to comply with a CCA request some years ago I'm not unduly concerned.

yeah, lesscroft will have their own ref number.

i was thinking sometimes when loyds put an a/c into collection/default they put it into a 'router account' which may have a different number. has it been defaulted.

but, yeah try ignore mcrap as they dont own it. cld ask the branch what account numbers show up in yr name?

You are correct about the collection/default account, as it was this account I was paying to their inhouse collections department.

I have absolutely NO intention of contacting let alone paying anything to Moorcroft.

I'm not going to waste anymore time chasing it now, they made the changes which has caused the problems.