Link and old Lloyds Credit Card

odds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick update regards my Credit Card. This morning got a 'YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY' Default Notice letter

I have never yet had a reply from these idiots regarding my circumstances, and they have failed to even acknowledge any letters that I have written to them, or answer any of my queries Instead they just skirt around the issue and send threat after threat.

Anyway first thing Monday it will be CCA time for definate, so any templates and addresses for Lloyds Mastercard would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Hope you mending real quick mate, looks like your going to have to to sort these clowns out.

Like I`ve been saying all along, they don`t care about you, they just want your money, so fight back anyway you can.

At least once you CCA them you will then have a clear and legal dispute, that will just play into your hands if they still muck you about.

It`s getting on now, so I`ll dig out my CCA and follow-ups for you sometime tomorrow, probably in the evening, then you can get them checked over from others if you want, ready to post Monday.

Let the beatings begin!

Right, have a good rest mate, catch you tomorrow some time.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Due to unforseen circumstances I haven't sent the CCA request yet. So do I just send it to the Collections Centre in Andover. These are the people dealing with my account at the moment.

Thanks

Pete.

Hi Pete, yes I think you should send it to whoever is giving you grief at the moment.

Best of luck:)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

• 3 weeks later...

Evening everyone,

I recently read on a thread on here that the letter (N) in the Template Library is not suitable for a Credit Card CCA request. I think it was something to do with the sections that it referred to in the Template letter. I can't remember where I read it though, so does anyone have an amended one that is suitable ?

Thanks.

Pete.

just send letter N everybody else does

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi Pete,

It doesn`t matter which letter you send anyway, the idiots won`t read it and send you another `you are behind with your payments` letter.

So just send it.

Or, you could use the one off my thread if you want, it`s slightly longer and will confuse them even more, if they do decide to read it.

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• 1 month later...

Just a few questions regarding this:

Wrote in January and they still didn't reply or acknowledge. Since then I have had a threatogram in February and a Default Notice at the end of February. April a letter from SC&M, but I doubt this is serious as it was dated 1st April :)

In between I'm obviously getting my monthly bill which I am still paying £1 towards the arrears. Now my last statement under Account Information contains the following, word for word :

Your account is seriously overdue and in view of this we have instructed a Debt Collection Agent, MHA Collections. If you are unable to make the payment on this statement, you must contact them immeadiately on 0870 010 1977.

Instructed them to do what exactly ? :)

Is this really classed as communicating in writing ? Rather than sending a 'proper' letter.

The card is now near to being maxed out due to them still adding interest each month, can they take it over the card limit ?

I am still getting calls from Lloyds but due to the fact I don't answer (just log it) I don't know whether it is regards the credit card or loan for certain although loan have agreed a 3 month token payment deal.

Do calls from MHA still show up as the same number as Lloyds ? I'm pretty sure I read they are just another Lloyds company / Dept.

Due to fact it is some weeks since this action was taken and MHA have made no written contact I have no address for them.

I was considering writing to them with the same letters I had sent Mastercard and see if I get any reply from these 'people'.

So what do I do ?

Thanks for any advice.

Pete.

Hi again odds,

I had something like that on my statements, a while later I received a letter from MHA Collections. They are basically Lloyds under a different name.

Did you CCA these empty heads at all? Ican`t remember if you did or not.

I have the address for MHA, I`ll pop it up later this evening if no one else does, I`m in a rush at the moment to go out.

Catch you later.

Regards

N.P

Hi pete i have been watching your thread, i am having the same trouble they just donot acknoledged any letters you send them do they:mad::mad: the telephone harrasment is pxxxxxx me off well they have got till next friday to produce me with cca im not holding my breath good luck with your fight:smile::smile:

Hi marjie,

Welcome aboard the Lloyds bus to numptyvill.

Yeah, I agree, they never acknowledge any letters until the have to, IE legal ones. That`s why I never respond to their, except the legal ones of course.

Do you have a thread we can subscribe to?

Regards

N.P

P.S. Hi Pete, how are you doing these days? :p

no not at the moment, i have 2 cards with them just waiting to see if they reply to my requests for a copy of cca because they wont accept reduced payments due to me being sick from work,:x they have already sent me 2 default letters i will post up if i receive anything else thanks :-)

Hi Pete,

Check out this letter I received from MHA. It has their address on.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/112783-lloyds-tsb-mastercard-7.html#post1434810

Hope this helps.

Regards

N.P

P.S. Does anyone know how to paste links to a certain post from a thread, so when it`s clicked it goes straight to that post? My links seem to open up the right thread but always show the top of the page and not the specific post. Thanks.

no not at the moment, i have 2 cards with them just waiting to see if they reply to my requests for a copy of cca because they wont accept reduced payments due to me being sick from work,:x they have already sent me 2 default letters i will post up if i receive anything else thanks :-)

You could start a thread and post all the letters / documents you have received so far. Then people can follow how your doing.

Have a look on the above like in my above post to see hassles with Lloyds Mastercard.

Regards

N.P

Hi Pete,

Check out this letter I received from MHA. It has their address on.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/112783-lloyds-tsb-mastercard-7.html#post1434810

Hope this helps.

Regards

N.P

P.S. Does anyone know how to paste links to a certain post from a thread, so when it`s clicked it goes straight to that post? My links seem to open up the right thread but always show the top of the page and not the specific post. Thanks.

Hi N.P

Thanks for the link, by the way I think if you right click on the post number and choose 'copy shortcut' you can then paste that and it will take you to the exact post :) .

Anyway back to basics. I haven't CCA'd them yet, cos quite frankly since coming out of hospital I can't be arsed with it all. So now that they have involved yet another dept masquerading as a different company, who would I need to CCA, Lloyds or MHA ?

If my luck continues as it has gone in the last 12 months I just know they are going to come back with everything required. Probably in triplicate :)

Pete.

Quick update :

I spoke too soon, in the post this morning a letter from MHA Collections. I must say I'm not very impressed. The reference number is clearly visible for anyone to see and the word COLLECTIONS easy to make out in the window of the envelope.

MHAEnvelopeedited.jpg

Basically the same as N.P's letter, pay up TODAY or we may do this that or the other. Please phone us on 0870 ........ I don't think so.

Just a quick question. More and more companies now send letters with just a barcode on the envelope, so how do you know when they are actually posted.

Pete.

Quick update :

More and more companies now send letters with just a barcode on the envelope, so how do you know when they are actually posted.

Pete.

I usually go off the date on the actual letter. Chances are they get posted the same day, although the just about always use 2nd Class. Strange eh?

N.P

if u want to call them on a non o870 number try this website.

SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers.

Not everyone is listed but u can find most ppl

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just ring Lloyds and ask to speak to the empty head on the desk behind from MHA :p

lol NP.

that sounds like something i should say to the inhouse ppl if they ever call me.

lol NP.

that sounds like something i should say to the inhouse ppl if they ever call me.

Heh heh, yeah, the guy with all the pies and the silly, irritating USB rocket launcher on his desk.

I know it doesn`t help Pete at all, but we must still have a laugh. At least he might have a smile on his face in his hour of doom ;)

N.P

Hi N.P & GM

Is it worth answering this threatogram ? I am just composing a snotty reply due to them saying I have failed to contact them (Lloyds). I'm bloody sick of writing to them just to be totally ignored. FFS I started all this off BEFORE I got into trouble and THEY ignored my letters :mad:

Pete.

ps. Do any of you use MSN for a conflab now and again ?

I am on MSN Odds. I will PM u my addy.

Write to them if u wish and let them no what is going on u never know half the folder may have got lost when being passed backwards.

Hi GM

Does this sound any good as a response to MHA ?

MHA Collections

PO Box 1024

Windsor

SL4 1GH

xx/xx/08

Your ref: xxxxxxxx

Account No: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam

I received your letter dated xx/xx/08 on xx/xx/08 and note you state that Lloyds TSB Bank PLC claim that I have failed to respond to their requests for payment. With all due respect nothing could be further from the truth. I would refer back to my letters dated xx/xx/07, xx/xx/07/, xx/xx/07, and finally xx/xx/08, all of which have gone unanswered by Lloyds. As you are acting on Lloyds instructions, I would assume that they have furnished you with all the correspondence that I have sent to them. In which case I hereby request that you enquire as to why all of my written correspondence has been totally ignored by them.

Furthermore, I will only communicate in writing regarding any matters relating to this account, therefore I request that my telephone number is removed from your systems. Any attempt to contact me by telephone will go unanswered and every call will be logged, and I will not hesitate to report the matter to Ofcom, Trading Standards and the OFT.

I also request a copy of your official Complaints Procedure.

I look forward to your WRITTEN reply.

Mr X

Anything I should add ?

Edited by odds

yep looks fine to me blunt and straight to the point.

You could always send a cca as well just to be safe.