Link and old Lloyds Credit Card

odds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Pete,

How you doing, I`ve just got back in.

It seems they don`t really care. You might as well throw a spanner in the works and CCA them for both accounts. Each CCA request will cost you £1 anyway. As you have found out, they are adding charges on, they will also add on a missed payment charge on top on that, the imbeciles are with me.

You can send all the letters you like but that doesn`t mean they`ll pay attention to their contents, if they actually read them. However, if you CCA them and they ignore that then the law is on your side and you can then legally stop payments and report them to the powers that be.

Also, at some point if you don`t keep up to date with your payments they may try to get a CCJ against you to make you pay and that will only stress you even more and wouldn`t really be good for your recovery. The Courts may go in your favour but you never know. Get the CCA in before they get a CCJ in.

If you need a CCA letter let us know and i`ll dig you one out, that`s if someone doesn`t beat me to it.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

There is one particular part of the above letter that is really winding me up everytime I read it.

“Please make IMMEDIATE CONTACT on the above number, IF:

You have not already made payment or are unable to make payment straightaway.

OR

You believe there will be a problem with future payments being made on time”

Especially the second statement. The fact is I did as they ask well in advance of the account going into arrears. I even put it in writing for them to 2 different addresses. It was THEY who deliberately allowed the account to go into arrears.

Sorry just a bit of a moan and pointing out the double standards with the advice people are given.

Pete.

Hi odds,

Is that all they sent you? LOL I`ve had a few of them, it`s just standard boring stuff that.

This is the last one I received last week some time -

Dear N.P

Despite our previous letter the following account is still in arrears and arrangement has been made. It would appear that this account is currently a low priority to you.

Account Number: Mine

Arrears: £451.16

If payment has not been made you must ensure it is made immediately AND that you contact us on the above telephone number, at which time we would expect an explanation of your account conduct to date, so that we may decide on the appropriate collection and recovery action.

We are open for telephone contact between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturday. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored in order to ensure security for our customers and staff and to help maintain service quality.

Please be assured that the consequences of not giving this matter the most urgent attention could be severe and may include addiitional charges, a negative affect on your credit rating and the possibility of legal action.

Yours sincerely

squiggle

Collections Centre.

Who the hell do they think they are making demands that I contact them and explain my account conduct. I don`t explain myself to no-one, LOL. The only words they`ll get is a load of abuse. What a bunch of morons!

If your reading this morons, where the F*&$K is me CCA?

Odds, if your unable to pay and they are still blanking you, it`s time to do your own thing!

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

I've put a letter together pointing out that this is the THIRD time I have written to them ( CC ) explaining my circumstances, dates of letters sent etc, and that I know for a fact that the second one was received by the Collectons department and yet they didn't reply to it. I'm going to send another expenditure sheet and the CCCS template letter re:Token payment and stopping charges and interest. See if they will respond to that, third time lucky maybe :)

Pete.

I can't believe how nice Lloyds are. They have just tried to contact me on my landline and then mobile, obviously to wish me a Happy New Year. :)

Surely they wouldn't want to discuss my finances verbally after me telling them I wouldn't

Pete.

Hi there,

Like I said, they do what THEY WANT, regardless of how nice you are to them, wether you try to pay or not.

If you have Internet Banking, log in and change your Telephone details, just put 12345678 or something like that.

Just remember though, EVERYTHING IN WRITING, not that they`ll read it.

N.P

Finally got a letter from my Credit Card this morning, I opened the letter expecting some kind of response to my letter to them. Nope it was a circular with a page full of those silly cheques they send out. :eek:

For just a few moments I contemplated using one of them to pay my monthly token payment :)

Still waiting ..................... I'll give it to middle of next week then it will be CCA time I think, although untill they threaten me with anything I feel a bit guilty :(

Pete.

What silly burgers. I have lots of examples of Lloyds letters if you feel you are missing out. I would hate you to feel that you are being ignored;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hi odds,

I too had a letter from Lloyds TSB today.

It wasn`t the Credit Card CCA I`ve been waiting for but a letter regarding my Current Account from some ball bag called Richard Cranium, Heh heh.

It just waffled on with some dribble as they`ve noticed I haven`t paid anything in for a couple of months and I`m over my overdraft. Well, Derrrrrrr, that`s because I HAVEN`T put anything in because if I did they would steal it for the Credit Card which I`m not paying.

If they took the charges off I wouldn`t be over the damn overdraft.

What a bunch of bum wipes!

These people are as much use as our toilet paper which I poked my finger through earlier :p

Regards

N.P

P.S. Thanks for the scales click earlier ;)

• 2 weeks later...

At last Lloyds TSB have decided to contact me in writing regarding my CC. The only problem is they seem to be accusing me of NOT contacting them :mad: I know for a fact they have recieved 2 of the 3 letters I have sent with expenditure and circumstances explained and offering token payment. The last one was infact signed for by them 2 days before this letter was dated.

CreditCardFirstLetter.jpg

Now CCCS are saying ignore them, just keep paying your token payment and they will soon get the message. On the other hand I want to give them a kick up the backside and remind them that I HAVE been in contact with them and it is THEY who are making the situation worse (if it could be) :)

By the way in my letter that they signed for I insisted that everything should be in writing, that is why I never answer the phone to them, yet they still phone. One phone call off them was enough to realise why the advice on here is so good, rude arrogant and insisting I make a payment plan over the phone. I don't think so :)

Any advice on a letter to send, or do I just ignore them.

Pete.

Hi odds,

How you doing?

I too also received a copy of that letter word for word.

It seems it doesn`t matter what you do they just do whatever they like, so is there any point in even trying?

I`m still waiting for my CCA, yet they sent me a Default Notice with Solicitor action following that.

I`m not budging an inch to these buffoons.

Let them get their million dollar Solicitors onto us, we`ll fling a couple of CAG letters back in return, LOL.

Regards

N.P

• 2 weeks later...

Strange happenings with my Mastercard Account, I went on Internet banking today and just out of curiosity I checked my Mastercard Account. I had no access to previous statements and it said my account had been closed. I also noticed that the Credit limit on the card had been altered from £10,500 to £10,200. I haven't been notified of this as of yet. Anyone understand why this has occured ? If the account is closed why drop the credit limit ? And more importantly should they have notified me that they were changing the Credit Limit on my account ?

Pete.

Hi odds,

You say your Credit Limit has been dropped from £10,500 - £10,200. That seems like a lot of credit you have there, or did you mean your Balance? I`m wondering if you mean balance, because they may have taken £300 worth of charges off.

What is the actual balance on this card? Do you have any charges on this card? Are you in the red on this card? Just wondering, as like I say £10,000+ credit on a card is a lot. How old is this card?

I have £5,600 credit on mine, but mine is over 5 years old.

Did you ever CCA and SAR this account? Perhaps you should as soon as possible. They usually close the account when they start their reclaim process, either by their Solicitors or Debt Collectors.

CCA and SAR them immediately if you haven`t done so already. I beleive your due a heart opp soon, the last thing you want is a load of stress and chew from these clowns.

If you CCA them you might be lucky if that they may not have a enforceable CCA, then you can get control back.

If they issue a Court claim, you should CCA them anyway as part of your defence. Tell the Judge you used that as a last resort as the Bank were being total morons and not helping your situation at all.

Also, do you have a Current Account with Lloyds? I beleive you have, but I`m not sure. If you do, do you have an overdraft on this you are using? If you have they may add this to your Card Account and also you Loan Account and go for the FULL whack from you. Sorry to sound like a downer, but it`s happened to people plenty of times.

As usual, watching with interest.

Regards

N.P

Hi odds,

You say your Credit Limit has been dropped from £10,500 - £10,200. That seems like a lot of credit you have there, or did you mean your Balance? I`m wondering if you mean balance, because they may have taken £300 worth of charges off.

No it's the Credit Limit on the card not the balance

What is the actual balance on this card? Do you have any charges on this card? Are you in the red on this card? Just wondering, as like I say £10,000+ credit on a card is a lot. How old is this card?

The actual balance is £9.5k, there is omly one late payment charge of £12 plus the usual monthly interest. Not sure how long I've had it to be honest.

Did you ever CCA and S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) this account? Perhaps you should as soon as possible. They usually close the account when they start their reclaim process, either by their Solicitors or Debt Collectors.

I haven't yet, the reason being that the last correspondence from them (posted above) was just another reminder type letter. No mention of Account closure, Credit adjustment, and that was on the 9th January.

Also, do you have a Current Account with Lloyds? I beleive you have, but I`m not sure. If you do, do you have an overdraft on this you are using? If you have they may add this to your Card Account and also you Loan Account and go for the FULL whack from you. Sorry to sound like a downer, but it`s happened to people plenty of times.

I do have a Current Account but I downgraded it to a Basic one and cancelled my overdraught facility, I never used the overdraught anyway, but they have said they will be charging £25 to it for missing Loan payment. This is turn will take the account into the red and so will incur interest charges :mad:

As usual, watching with interest.

Regards

N.P

I have actually just fired a letter off to them actually because they still haven't acknowledged receipt of my expenditure sheet, that I have sent them 3 times, so I'll wait to hear from that and then think about the next step.

Pete.

Update from the people at Lloyds Mastercard that can't correspond in writing apparently. As I mentioned earlier about my CREDIT LIMIT being reduced by £300, as you can see by the little piece on the left it is a slapped arse because of my 'poor conduct' :o So it has taken them 4 months for the penny to drop, despite 3 letters warning of forthcoming problems and yet they still have not acknowledged receipt of ANY correspondence from me.

Take a look at the CREDIT LIMIT on the right of the statement, is this not just a little contradictory ?

CreditCardStatement.jpg

Bloody poor conduct, I've tried everything possible to sort this situation out BEFORE I got into arrears, cos I knew what was coming. It is Lloyds poor conduct that has escallated the situation !!

Pete.

It's a pity they hadn't put 0.00 in the balance outstanding box as well:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hi odds,

Well, you have been told Lloyds TSB don`t give a **** about their customers. It`s about time you beleive it.

Perhaps a SAR and CCA are in order now. Like I said, if they take you to Court, just say you used that as a last option. They`ll probably blank that too, as they have mine, but at least you can then legally withhold payments.

I`m still waiting for mine.

Regards

N.P

Hi odds,

Well, you have been told Lloyds TSB don`t give a **** about their customers. It`s about time you beleive it.

Perhaps a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) but at least you can then legally withhold payments

N.P

I'm only paying them £1 a month anyway untill they acknowledge receipt of my explanation of circumstances and expenditure sheet, which as I said has been sent on more than one occasion and yet they don't seem capable of communicating in writing. Maybe once the staff have progressed from the Etch a Sketch course then I may get a reply in writing.

They keep thanking me for my £1, so they must be gratefull for it. :)

Pete.

I'm only paying them £1 a month. They keep thanking me for my £1, so they must be gratefull for it. :)

Morning Pete,

No, I don`t think they are gratefull at all. It prints `PAYMENT RECEIVED - THANK YOU` on every statement, everytime you pay something in. It`s totaly autamated, just like the mailing system. No one actually reads anything.

Let`s not forget, the statement reads pay us £370 IMMEDIATELY or we`ll destroy your world.

You could wait until you receive a lettrer from their Solicitors, Silly Clark & Michelle then see what happens.

Regards

N.P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Has anyone heard any more news from Pete? how`s he doing?

Just a thought, when he`s ready to come back on CAG he may want to ask for this thread to be moved back to the Debt Collection forums, so we can keep an eye on it.

It seems to have been mixed up in the recent crash. I`m sure he has another one someone, I`ll dig that out too.

Regards

N.P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi N.P

Thanks for asking.

I'm back now, although not in such good condition as was expected. A 5 /6 day stay turned into 3 weeks in hospital and 2 major operations within 9 days of each other.

Anyway the only reply I have had from Lloyds CC was one that told me that I must be treating this account as low priority. No mention of the letter I wrote to them asking why they ignored my previous 3 letters. Now I'm just getting a little bored with it all to be honest.

How do I get both of my threads moved back to General Debt ?

Pete.

Hi odds,

It`s good to here from you again mate. Just get plenty of rest and you`ll get there in the end.

Yeah, like I keep saying, Lloyds are just a complete bunch of knob jockeys. I received that same letter myself, but the week before last I received a FULL IN FULL NOW OR WE`LL SUE YOU! letter from their Solicitors. However, the fools still haven`t supplied my CCA. I sent a suitable letter back and I haven`t heard anything from them since, although I`m expecting something soon.

Just post a message on your thread that you`d like your thread moved back to General Debt and when a Mod spots it he/she will move it for you.

Have a check on my Lloyds Mastercard thread to see where I`m at so far, I`ve a funny feeling you`ll be going along the same lines.

Right, time for bed, it`s a 6-2 on Fridays, catch you later.

Regards

N.P