Hi - I am a newbie...

Ellison50

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am new to these forums and wanted to wish everyone a (belated) Happy Christmas and hope you all have a good New Year. I realise for some members here that may be difficult.

Part of my reason for registering is because I have a specific matter that I would like to request input or pointers from other members with, but I also want to be able to share my experiences and knowledge with others, although I am not an expert.

Reading some of the threads and FAQ's so far has been very helpful and enlightening, and it is sometimes nice to know that one's own situation is not as unique as it may feel.

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Ellison,

Welcome to the Forum!

It is a great place and like a seperate little family and hope you find answers and enjoy posting.

CJ

hi Ellison

welcome to cag as cj says it is a great place to be when you are ready to post someone will come along and direct you to

the correct forum good luck and a happ new year

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Thank you.

I found people to be helpful already, which has not just been helpful, but has allowed me to see that my own circumstances may not be as bad or as worrying as orginally thought (or have the potential to not be).