Virgin Media - Heaven Help Us

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its been ages since I posted, but I gotta tell you all about this one.

Now I know its not broadband or internet but it IS Virgin Media and they have driven me to distraction.

I moved house. Can't get Sky in my area so arranged (against my better judgement) to have Virgin installed as they were the local cable provider.

I paid extra for a Saturday install. The Saturday (Dec 1st) arrived - VM rang - can't do install cos problem under road with the cable.

They turned up to repair it 9 days later and we asked for another instal. Told 4th January - told them NO, its before xmas or not at all.

After loads of phone calls they said they would install on the 21st but the cable had to be pulled through to the house. That would be done on the 20th.

On the 21st, the engineers turned up - can't do the install cos the cable had been pulled through at the wrong address, a street away - right house number but wrong street DOH!!!!

And the repair done the previous week had not been done properly and the road needed digging up again.

We went bonkers. They said they would come and check over the weekend and then either visit us on Monday (xmas eve) or call us.

Guess what? They did neither.

We tried ringing them and they said emails would be sent to the various people concerned.

No response. So we rang them again first thing this morning. More emails were to be sent cos they could not get hold of the people concerned.

By 3.30pm I lost my rag with it all and the bother and rang and cancelled. They have promised to refund me my money for the V+ box but I don't know if they will be true to their word. I have emailed Neil Berkett, acting CEO, Steven Burch CEO and Steven Wrench head of Collections - just because I am sooooooooo angry and I want someone to apologise for mucking us around sooooo badly.

I am still seething.

Rant Over.