Intrest and charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took a loan with a well known company on here for 3 grand about 3 years ago, by my reckoning i paid back about the initial amount, but havent made a paymnet for about a year, i have recived a demand from DCA saying i still owe about 5 grand, so i am sure they have lumped on a lot of charges etc.

I am sure when speaking with the loan company they told me they were adding 100 ;ounds every month i didnt pay, is this allowable?

If they say its intrest instaed of a charge is their nothing i can do????

CCa in the post with SAR to follow.

Hi Cartoon Head,

Easy for me to say, but wait for the CCA and SAR responses, that'll show you what they're claiming.

Newborn

Beaten:

RBS: £4,500

AMEX: £4,200

Barclaycard Visa: £12,100

Barclaycard M/Card: £12,600

(Including the numerous DCAs they have set on me.)

PPI reclaims (into my bank account): £25,000

I took a loan with a well known company on here for 3 grand about 3 years ago, by my reckoning i paid back about the initial amount, but havent made a paymnet for about a year, i have recived a demand from DCA saying i still owe about 5 grand, so i am sure they have lumped on a lot of charges etc.

...It would help US to help U, if U actually told us who your Original Loan was with + who the DCA is!

I am sure when speaking with the loan company they told me they were adding 100 ;ounds every month i didnt pay, is this allowable?

...It depends on the T & C's that U signed on your Original Credit Agreement.

If they say its intrest instaed of a charge is their nothing i can do????

...YES, of course there is!!!...;-)

CCa in the post with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to follow.

Very good start sending a £1 CCA 1974 Request off.

...But to WHOM did U send it to??...:confused:

The Original Creditor??

The DCA??

The Bloke who works down the Chip Chop, + swears he's Elvis??

...:)

Whenever you borrow money there is interest. If you borrowed three grand they would add on the interest at the start, (as detailed on the form you signed and the % interest you agreed to). If you do not bother paying anything for a year the interest will increase considerably.

Nothing you can do except pay the debt off. You owe it!

Hi Cartoon Head.

Ideal!

Sounds like you know what you're doing. Let us know how you are getting on. We want to know your story. There will be something you can do, to contest this, I'm sure.

:)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)