Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5315 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:???: OK, this is a first for me so please be patient.I have got a pile of statements from Lloyds TSB which they charged me £10 for. I now need to know what to do next. Do I look through all of them and add up all that say CHG (charges)?. This could take a while as I haven't been their best customer (or maybe I have). Having done this , how on earth will I work out the interest. Excuse me but I am not the brightest button in the box. Help appreciated. Collette

Hi Collette

Even dull buttons can be polished up with a little vigorous rubbing hahahaha... sorry in a silly mood at the mo...

OK then, if you follow the FAQ's link below and have a good read up on what's there, you will have a better understanding of what you need to do next.

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!