You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
kopw

Abbey poc

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4696 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I need to send my bundle and docs by 12th August, with a court date of 17th Sept. Can I use these new Abbey POCs with my bundle? I issued proceedings on 5th June through MCOL. Would these POCs replace the originals?. Forgive me if I sound a bit dim but, all this is very new to me.

No its too late to amend you Poc now. A formal procedure is required and would set your case back quite some time as it would give the bank a further 28 days to defend. Stick to what you have now. :)

Is it worth amending mine? I only filed on Wednesday 25th July.

Can I ask what brought this about - is it just for Abbey or are the POC deemd stronger no matter what bank you are claiming against?

Ellie

Its entirely up to you if you amend. It will cost £35 and you will need to make an application using N244.

The old POCs are probably adequate and have seen many people through their claims. Although some courts are now getting quite pedantic and threatening to strike out claims unless POCs are adequately pleaded. This tends to be where people have used MCOL.

The new POCs are specific to particular banks as they refer to the actual T & Cs used and take into account the defences used by the bank.

The new POCs are in response to the Berwick case which was lost against Lloyds and the subsequent Hull strikeouts

Sign in to follow this