airmiles website booking

corcorans1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

can anyone help???

i went onto the new airmiles website last night and got a brilliant flight deal which i saved in my itinery. when i went to pay although switch was a payment option it was not available on the screen i called them and they and an hour later after speaking with several people they said the only way i could pay it due to a fault on the new system was over the phone.

I gave them all my details of account and they said that they could not see the deal i had so they offered to rebook it. this turned out to be double the price!!! I told them that i would email them the itinery and they said that they had not recieved it even though it had delivered safely??

they kept asking me to cancel the booking and that it would re appear on their computer i refused to as i would have lost the proof i had. unfortunately for me before my eyes whilst speaking to a manager, he said that was impossible but it was not as i saw it happen.

fortunately for me i have saved the booking, i have the md's name can i persue this or am i wasting my time.

i feel that they ripped me off as they said if i had a visa or mastercard i could have done it on line there and then but i did not have.

please help

collette