www.redsave.com-Ordered Goods Online Not Sent Them Through-Now Cant Get Hold of Them

kiri260180
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Please if any body could give me direction as to what to do with this internet company please.

I bought an item 2 weeks ago from Gifts and Gadgets | RedSave.com I paid by Switch and they sent through a confirmation e-mail of my order and gave me a tracking number.

The tracking number does not work and now I cant get hold of them as I have not received my item. I have tried calling them and it just rings you off and tried e-mailing them but they go unanswered.

Please can somebody let me know how I will be able to recover my money from them.

Tried to query the payment with my bank but they have said as it has gone through there is nothing they can do!

Any help would greatfully apreciated.

Thank you kiri260180

A quick Google search and you will see that there are loads of complaints about them. Never heard of them myself but doesn't look good from what I have seen.

If you can't get hold of them by phone or email then the next logical step would be to write to them (may be worth sending it Recorded or Special Delivery):

RedSave.com is a part of Nettexmedia.com Limited.

Nettexmedia.com Limited,

West House,

Braeside Business Park,

Sterte Avenue West,

Poole,

Dorset,

BH15 2BX.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Have checked it out and it does not look good.

PLEASE ANYBODY WHO IS THINKING FROM THIS COMPANY DONT NOBODY HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT!!

Do you think I ought to report to Trading Standards?

Thank you barracad vbmenu_register("postmenu_1293864", true); I wish I had found this out before I ordered - just shows you can't always trust sites that look completely legitimate.

Thank you again to everybody who replied

kiri260180

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have also had a huge problem with REDSAVE and this monthly pass thing they do.

PLEASE report them to watchdog and trading standards ASAP. They are taking a few of us to COURT!! For libel!! For warning other consumers on this site:

Redsave.com Reviews on Unbeatable.co.uk

I have received court documents from them asking for £1570

My solicitor just laughed!

Kiri

Under DSRs they must supply to you within the agreed time or up to a maximum of 30 days.

I have just been reading the T&Cs on there site and especially about the 'RedPass'. You do know that you have signed up to a £20 per month recurring payment to Redsave don't you?

I would suggest you put an end to this pass immediately.

I would also suggest that you have a good read and subscribe to the forum given in the link on Spacehoppers post, (it is a long read).

As with a DCA, never contact them by phone, you have no proof of any of the conversation, promises or denials that could be given.

The 'web form' service that they offer is of little use either as that will not give you a copy of the email sent.

I would suggest that you only contact them by mail and use recorded delivery only.