Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't mind helping Tideturner with the cooking, I'm used to cooking for large numbers (I am one of 7 kids).

I can bring some 'goodies' along, I don't eat crisps and biscuits but do eat cakes and savoury snacks - I will raid the Japanese supermarket in Sutton for some Gummies (Japanese version of Fruit Gums) and other treats.... they do cater for veggies a lot in there so there are veggie sweets with no rennet and no egg.

Shall I bring my swimming cossie along? I don't do bikini's... not with my body!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mince, mince and more mince...:D

Oh and Thai dont forget the lemonade, i dont think you can convert me to voddy and vimto. ;)

I hear there is a pool SG, and i know there will be plenty in there, so you might aswell bring your swimming gear, :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Are Pontins ready for us - apparently my sister in law (who is a bit of a snob) went there last year and said it was 'Chav city'. Mind you she did go half-term weekend so I suppose that is to be expected.

Looking forward to this weekend away, should be fun.

Has anyone got a spare place from Manchester as I can get to the airport or the railway station quite cheaply if I book in advance... coach doesn't make much difference in price - 6 hour journey from London to the door of the camp...

• Haha 1

Are Pontins ready for us - apparently my sister in law (who is a bit of a snob) went there last year and said it was 'Chav city'.

Well, it was Thailand's suggestion to go there...

'nuff said!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ooh Barra, your just asking for trouble!!! :eek:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Has anyone got a spare place from Manchester as I can get to the airport or the railway station quite cheaply if I book in advance... coach doesn't make much difference in price - 6 hour journey from London to the door of the camp...

I will double check the mob im picking up, and will let you know if we have a space. Although we might have to start strapping people on the roof soon! :o

F&Q's... Read here

Countdown has begun!!!!!!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Me too. See you then travel bud!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Better get lilly liar back out!!! :rolleyes:

F&Q's... Read here

I'm not excited at all - much

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Dont cook.......Wont cook.

Snap :)

I'm helping Aunty Janet - trying to find out what chalet she's in so I can move in next door!

OI :o .. who made me head cook and bottle washer .. I'l be living on beans on toast and hamburgers seen as I'm on my holidays :)

not telling you what chalet I'm in or you might stalk me lol ( you don't get told what chalet you have until you get there )

TT what age is your rug rat ?

Don't be silly SSL. You've heard Janet's gob - she can just holler and the whole camp will come running.

LMAO

...JM gives peeps the runs??...

I will if I do the cooking lol

I can't remember Janet being that good looking...

thats your bad memory .. actually I'm even better then that .. i'm applying for miss world this year

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well, it was Thailand's suggestion to go there...

errrrrrrrrrr actually it was mine :p

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

'twas not my suggestion Barra, darling. Honestly, I take my eyes out of my GQ magazine for one minute, and it's being inferred that I am a Chavette!

Must dash, need to work out which sets of Vauxhall trousers I am taking...

... and Burberry Caps! :D:eek:

Dont forget thai, you must tuck your trackies into your socks. ;)

errrrrrrrrrr actually it was mine :p

And a dam fine idea it was...!!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Janet, re other thread.... dya think we are gonna stay in that hole, chaletless, for 6 hours LMAO!! If you are there that early, of course, but otherwise I think we'll be saving 4,000,000% by avoiding Pontins charging regime for a while... and take in some Prestatyn culture. ;) last time I went it was 6 hours early again.. if only we knew Prestatyn town was around the corner. We did have the food menu to entertain us though!! the prices were really, really funny!! (official tight get).

We need to sneak in drinks too, as advised all review sites!! Don't forget to re-mortgage before you set of peeps lmao!!:D