Problem with HFC/Benificial Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi outhere,

I've been to the ombudsman and realised that HFC/Benificial Finance are a group of people that dig you a whole and throw you in. Although not everyone lies down an takes it, as i can see from this site.I am posting my CCA in the morning, but in order for me to stand a chance of taking outright legal action against my bank, there is one thing in particular i need. I need to prove that i was mis-sold my PPI as i was self-employed, which, when i informed the person dealing with my application for a new loan wasnot interested at all. I understand that the banks make a huge profit from (edit) like these, so i want my money back. I spoke to hamilton insurance, and asked them to send me copy's of what i was covered for, i also phoned Benificial Finance, and made the same request, this was on 13th Nov, on the 15th i recieved a letter from the manager, it went like this, "thank you Mr Sanderson for contacting me and making me aware of your complaint", i then thought "aye" here we go again, they are trying to cover their tracks once more, as i've have not spoken to him since the begining of the year, when i found out that i had a default on my file, (issues being of a different nature,that i am persuing), which had been stuck on my file ,and, that i didnt even find out untill the begining of 2007. But the best part of all this is that the person who sold me loan, sold me the PPI and then defaulted me wthin 12 month, after me taking her advice on what i needed to do, as i said ,i've got approximately three major issues, and if i can prove that i was mis-old PPI, then either that lady or hopefully the sly manager will comes to pay, as well as a nice little earner for myself.

If anyone has any knowlegde or a direction they think i should take plaese let me know, as it would go a long wat to sealing a just victory.

Regards to you all:)

I am in the process of claiming against Robinson Way for a couple of loans they bought off HFC. The first thing I would advise is sending a DSAR to HFC for full disclosure (template in the stickies).

Actually, it is not for you to prove that the policy was missold. If it was not suitable for purpose, then they have to prove that they did not missell it. The misrepresentation Act turns the burden of proof onto the seller.

Have a good look through the information in the stickies, you will find some very useful documents and guides.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Thanks Alanfromderby,

Your pointer will help me a great deal, as i am eager to reclaim and most of all it will make them realise that i am not going anywhere, also, i have had a look at your template,do i need to have my signature on the form or will a digital signature be sufficient ?, as you ware of the tricks they can try and pull off. As i have sent a CCA with a digital signature,are they obliged to also include my PPI, wil i need to make a payment for such a document?

Your advice would prove very helpfull.

Regards

Gordon

Personally, I always sign my letters and documents with my normal signature.

It is a requirement of the court that original documents be available for inspection - at which point it would be rather a problem for a company to produce such a document if they had to cut and paste the copy they sent out.

Alan, Derby, UK.

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Hi Again,

Since 10/2002 to 08/2004, i have had 3 seperate finance agreements, though i dont have the account details, i do have the agreement start and end dates, if i were to request a CCA, can they provide me with the documentatuion .

Kind Regards

Already answered on your other thread - please do not duplicate questions unless you have failed to get a response within a reasonable period of time.

Alan, Derby, UK.

No worries...you will soon get the hang of it. :)

Alan, Derby, UK.