T Mobile Contract.

skoreuk84

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I was just wondering if I could cancel my current contract with T Mobile? It's not that I have a problem with them they have been good but Ive moved Rencently to an Island off the Scottish coast and I can't get a reception in most places if any so the phone is useless! Vodafone and Oranger are fine but Im contracted with T Mobile until next August.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Stuart :D

They should let you cancel, but you'll probably have to pay them the equivalent of the line rental which would have been due if you had maintained your contract.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

I myself am wanting to cancell my t-mobile contract for two reasons.

1.) Their customer services are deplorable.

2.) I do a lot of climbing in the North West Highlands and there is no reception even in towns like Fort William etc... I went to Westeross in the summer and for an entire week there was zero reception. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of these yuppies who cant live without a phone. But theres no way I would buy a T-mobile phone if I lived in the Western Isles.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I was just wondering if I could cancel my current contract with T Mobile? It's not that I have a problem with them they have been good but Ive moved Rencently to an Island off the Scottish coast and I can't get a reception in most places if any so the phone is useless! Vodafone and Oranger are fine but Im contracted with T Mobile until next August.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Stuart :grin:

T-mobile telephone service terms and conditions:

7. When the agreement ends

(a) You can cancel this agreement by notifying customer services you want to terminate. If you are cancelling because we have increased a charge above RPI (retail price index-index used to evalaute the economy) or we have changed these conditions and the change is of material detriment to you (see 2©(iii)), your agreement will terminate immediately. We will refund credit on your prepaid account if before the increase occurs you have written to us requesting that we disconnect your SIM, and refund credit on your prepaid account atthe time of disconnection. Otherwise wether you are within the minimum agreement period or outside it, your agreement will terminate one calendar month from receipt of that notice. You will be responsible for all charges including the monthly charges up to and including the date of termination. You are freee to restore your agreement throughout the notice period.

(b) We will not refund prepaid credit in any circumstances except as set out in 7(a) above.

Hope you find this helpful.