Motor trade off topic thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

careful, don't upset or disagree with the regulars. The MODS will come and take you (well your posts anyway) away.

Free speech is ebbing away...........................

Hammy (I'm in for it now............................ "Exterminate")

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

It is, we just can't refer to it in the origional tread, thats all.

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Guest BIGMTJ1975
I want to get to the bottom of it all............This has got under my skin in much the same way as that so-an-so Matt Allright did a few months back!

Regards Banks.

yep about time matt alright did a program entitled ROGUE CUSTOMERS!!! you know the sort of customer that comes back after a service and says ever since you serviced my car my laptop has stopped working or ever since you fixed that puncture on my car my mrs isnt up for it anymore please can i have a refund:D

Guest BIGMTJ1975
So now you chavs that drive Saxo's can slight each other off to your hearts content.

:o no saxos here thank you and certainly not a chav either mr super engineer god constiff.

Guest BIGMTJ1975
Are you sure you serviced his car and not his wife?

Cant remember i was rubbing shoulders with you know who for the last 10 months!

yep about time matt alright did a program entitled ROGUE CUSTOMERS!!! you know the sort of customer that comes back after a service and says ever since you serviced my car my laptop has stopped working or ever since you fixed that puncture on my car my mrs isnt up for it anymore please can i have a refund:D

Well there's a good garage guide, so how about a good/bad customer guide cos there seam to be rather a lot of bad ones at this time of year. Dont they realize we have family's to?

Well, after being unceremoniously thrown off the origional post by the heavies, I firmly beleive that the OP should be left to struggle along and sort out this mess on her own.

We are silenced if we doubt her word. This is not what a moderator should be there for, they should moderate, not strike up friendships and silence people for not siding with the mods mates.

Good luck with it, I say.

Over and out.

Hammy

GARUDALINUX.ORG

being in the building trade all my life, I know about people who don't pay bills. However, there are cowboys out there who do rip off innocent customers. This does not mean that all builders are con.men, but some are, and it tarnishes the industry.

The same is true for garages, some overcharge. That is a fact. However the majority do not, and provide an excellent service. My mechanic for example is excellent.

being in the building trade all my life, I know about people who don't pay bills. However, there are cowboys out there who do rip off innocent customers. This does not mean that all builders are con.men, but some are, and it tarnishes the industry.

The same is true for garages, some overcharge. That is a fact. However the majority do not, and provide an excellent service. My mechanic for example is excellent.

Your not wrong!!! trouble with Jo's thread, is it starts with "my friend" and lots of details have come out since it all started, It just don't add up after close scrutiny. Well thats my opinion any way

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks