How do l get photobucket to do what l want?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5951 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have registed for photo bucket and uploaded images but for sum reason they only come out as thumbnails still and l cant get them to go bigger.

What have l done wrong and how do l sort this?

I have uploaded images on to this thread paperclip.gif subscribed.gifA Simple 'judgement' Question

and thave tried to sort it but it wont let me use the rest of the links l also cant find out what l have done wrong on the help/faq pages.

Ty

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

When you upload a pic, it should upload it in the original size, but only in a thumbnail in your album. You then have to click on the pic to see it in its original size. If you have done this already I do apologise. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

It's come out like that because you've attached the picture, which you don't need to do if it's already being hosted on photobucket. When you're in photobucket, find the pic you want and then next to it, it will have a list of codes, the bottom one will say "IMG Code" Click once on this, it will say "Copied", then simply paste that into your post with whatever text you are writing, you don't need to click attachments or anything like that.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Oh rite. Stupid me l have been posting it in attachments. Maybe l should think b4 l try summing new.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi The GodMother!

U shouldn't be putting yourself down like that!

Everybody has to learn to do different NEW things sometimes.

No matter what books/manuals that U read re: Computers,

it is sometimes easier/quicker just to 'have a lickle play' + make a few mistakes as U go.

That way U learn where U have gone wrong.

The hard bit is how to get back to where U were before things started to go wrong

+ remembering for the next time!...;):)

I was having a luagh when i said stupid me MTM.

I know know what l did wrong so i know how to fix it.