BT dont want to write

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have exchanged a number of letters with BT.

This is the last one I sent -

RE – BT Account - xxxxxxx - (Data Protection Act 1998 - Subject Access Request)

Letter sent recorded delivery on 16th November 2007

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you following my letter dated 27th September 2007. In the letter I made a request for a full breakdown of the money you say I owe on my account. I made a request for information in writing.

I dispute the amount you claim I owe you and I am writing this letter to you because you failed to respond to me with the information I requested. If there are any charges on the account other than call charges please explain what they are for and why you are entitled to them.

Please supply me with all of the personal data that you hold to which I am entitled under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or manual notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my business with you.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of 10 pounds. You have 40 days in which to comply.

Yours Faithfully,

They wrote to me saying -

Thankyou for contacting us on 24th November 2007. To try and help us deal with your enquiry, we would like to talk to you about it in a little more detail. We have tried calling you but without succeess.

Therefore will you please call us, free of charge blah blah.

Thank you gor your co operation

This is not signed in pen but a signature scanner as customer services director!

I dont want to talk to them... I want my information within 40 days as they have to by Law. I dont think they will keep to that because they have sent this and are waiting for me to respond to them by phone. Please can someone suggest what i say to them in a letter.

Thanks,

Ian

std bug off letter, keep to your schedule and dont phone.

issue a LBA just before the 40 days expires as per the step by step instructions on this site

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...