Aktiv kapital

northernlights

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sent of a request to Aktiv for a copy of the credit agreement which was with Time Computers originally. Aktiv replied and said we are not the original creditor nor did we provide you with the original credit facility. we purchased your outstanding debt balance and right to collect that balance, together with the right to apply interest in accordance with your original credit agreement. We did not purchase your actual Agreement, consequently we have no obligation to provide you with a copy of that Agreement.

They also say that it is not available and there is no reason why there debt collection activities against me should be suspended

and they say they are the legal owners of my account and my liability is now to them in respect of repaying the outstanding balance

Can anyone suggest a reply to them?

One Love

Well if they have bought a debt with no agreement that is there tuff luck.

I would wait till they are in default and they try and request money before you send any letters.

HAK

"They also say that it is not available and there is no reason why there debt collection activities against me should be suspended"

Talk about ignoring the obvious?

we know we can't prove the debt but we're going to continue harrassing you in any way.

Liability is such a lovely word, it works both ways.

Wait til they default on the CCA request then report them to Trading standards when they continue to harrass you

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves