Arrow Global offering a finance broker!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter from Arrow Global with an enclosure from Black & White including a prepaid envelope.

The letter goes on to say:-

Arrow wants to help you voluntarily resolve your debt problems

We have previously sent you a letter to notify you that the account had been assigned to Arrow Global LLC and this is now managed by BCW.

You need to take action to deal with this debt and we believe we may have a solution that will help you pay off this and other debts that you may owe to other creditors all in one go.

Black and White have helped many of our debtors pay their debts in full so you may wish to speak to them about how they can help you.

Arrow may also be paid a referral fee by Black and White of up to 10% of any fees Black and White earns. Arrow is seeking to have this debt paid-in-full or settled-in-full, as appropriate, from the proceeds of any loan which you may obtain through Black and White.

Are they actually allowed to do this and have they already shared my details with Black & White?

Don't know if i'm coming or going!

Hi I have received one of these with Buchanan Clarke & Wells as the original creditor....I was under the impression that this goes against the OFT's guidelines

2.5 (b) pressurising debtors to sell property or to raise funds by further

borrowing

I received a mailing from another company offering me "cheap credit and loans". When I phoned up - it was an 0800 number - and asked them to remove my name from their database a spotty sounding kid whined on about being unable to do that because of the Data Protection Act.

When I pointed out that it was my data they were using and that th DPA allowed me to ask them to remove my data from their records he relented and asked for my postcode. A few keyboard taps later he said I would hear no more from them.

I then asked him for details who sold them my name and address. Again he whined and spoke about that being commericially sensitive information. He was again advised of the error of his ways and eventually a letter arrived from their data controller advising me they obtained their infor from our mates at Cabot.

Hi,

I have recieved 2 letters from Arrow Global telling me to talk to Blackandwhite.co.uk followed by 2 phone calls where they said they would put me through to B&W, they got a bit upset when I told them I wasn't interested in talking to them!

I think this has got to go against OFT guidelines on debt collection, and I shall be reporting them in due course. I have got quite a few complains to raise about Arrow Global, breaching OFT guidelines, criminal default on my CCA request, starting litigation and adding interest whilst my CCA request has STILL not been complied with, the list goes on.

To top it off when I recieved Court papers last week Arrow's solicitor Mortimer Clarke had added a mystery codefendant so the claim was void, and I know for a fact that I am not the only person this happened to!!

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

Hi,

Blackandwhite.co.uk can't be getting much trade via Arrow Global as I just found a report on the 'Mortgage Introducer' website from October saying that they are making a quarter of their workforce redundant!

Black & White Group cuts quarter of workforce - Daily news - Mortgage Introducer UK

Wonder if B&W payed redundancy or maybe they offered their ex employees a consolidation loan + remortgage?

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!