Civil Enforcement Ltd - Yet Again!!

Nemeses

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A Big Hello to you all!

This is the first time I've posted on this or any other site & being a greenhorn totally new to the game, I'm a little unsure how to go about things, so go easy on me (for now anyway).

Several weeks ago I became yet another fly caught in the web of that honourable outfit '[problematic] R Us' aka Civil Enforcement Ltd.

I came across this fantastic site whilst conducting research into my problem and feel that I can make a very useful contribution to the debate. I will post details of my case & developments etc in due course.

In the meantime, I see that there are existing threads from fellow victims regarding these shysters - so do I start my own thread or include my experience as a reply to any of the existing ones?

Whichever it is, please talk me through it - like I said, I'm a complete novice & am somewhat confused as to the appropriate action to take where a number of seperate threads already exist in relation to the same company & similar subject matter.

Also could I be advised how to incorporate scans of photos & documents into my posts, and if it is possible to prepare my spiel 'offline' & then paste it into the message box when I've logged-on.

Many Thanks,

Nemeses

hi nemeses and welcome to cag

if you start your own thread it is easier for everyone to follow

your progress and answer any questions you may have

in the link below it tells you how to scan documents on to

your thread

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hi Tilly,

Thanks for that - will do.

STOP PRESS......................

See page 5 of todays (Tues 11th Dec) Guardian

Headline : McParking Row As Slow Eaters Given Heavy Fines

Cheers,

Nemeses