Orange- Charges for when no calls were actually made

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I got my mobile bill through today from Orange and its saying that I have £100 worth of charges on my phone. However, this can be absolutely impossible as I have been overseas for the last 2 months and have not been able to use it.

This has just not worth the stress and the tears anymore. I repeatedly phone them up every month trying to get a copy of my itemised bill because I had a suspicion that I was being over charged and they never send it through. I have told them that I am not paying another cent till I get an itemised bill through and that was last month.

I am genuninely at the end of my tether and am fraught with anxiety because I have spent a lot of time over the last 5 months (thats when I started the contract) dealing with these jokers.

I didnt really want to take this up in the first place because I was already with tmobile and had only 4 mths left on the contract until i could renew. I got a call from a reseller who I mistook as tmobile because their name was very similar, they sent out the phone and I realised when I put my sim in for tmobile what had happened, but by then it was too late because the t and c's said that if I broke one of the seals I wouldnt be able to return the phone. So I just decided to go with it anyway.

Because this company phoned me up and then sent the phone out to me can this be considered and invitation to treat because its not like I went into a store it was all done over the phone.

I would be more than happy to return the phone and do away with the deal because it is wracking me with genuine anxiety. Im happy to pay for the calls that I have made and send the whole ruddy thing back.

Please, please could somebody help with drafting a letter to them to sort this out?

Thank you!!