anyone has heard of yes loan?

phill123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everybody, i keep having phone call from yes loan at least twice a day. what trouble me is that i never applied to them nor request any information from them. the cherry on the cake it is when i asked them politely to removed my phone number from their database they say no they can't do that as they have got my phone number from someonelse, who wish to apply... so i asked them form whom they can't tell me because of the data protection act. so i told themthat iwill compalin in writing and hung up... then the guy called me back and started ( he was foreing) to insult me on the phone which atr this point i hung up . charming company .....

just done it ... well i amnot impressed anymore this week alone i received four phone call /day every single day from monday ... i am fuming by the guy's attitude over the phone. i quite expect that from some dodgy DCA practice but from a company doing cold calling well surely this unlawfull .... and at thend of its tirade he even asked me if i was interested for aloan with them .....!"?!? the cheek to ask me that... lol anyway enough with my rant ....

I had the same sort of problem from a kitchen company.....until I found out the email address of the MD and bombarded him with emails requesting they take my number off their database....they never contacted me again !!

good idea 42 man might do that will saved me some stamps and phone call when i rang uyp they put on their customer care phone line after 10 minutes and listening to a coldplay i gave up outrageos ohthis company are allowed to that

Are you on the TPS? If so next time they ring ask for their name. If they ask why tell them it's so you can lodge a complaint with the TPS. Calls should stop.

If you aren't registered with them might be an idea to register

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Yes but the telephone prefferance service does not always work.

When we had a phone line we barred certain numbers so they started ringing from mobiles. We were then told that they would have to bar all mobile calls rather than the odd one or two.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.