HSBC Financial Hardship??

Guest ol34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Chaps,

Need some help!

Am due to fill out my N 22 form to apply for a removal of the stay on my case. My questions

1) Is it worth doing as the test case is so close in jan

2) i consider myself in financial hard ship as am off work sick and now down to statutory sick pay of £350 a month! In order to prepare for this i have shifted my debt around so i'm not paying it with low interest credit cards and interest free overdraft. I'm living with parents now as it is free. So i have done everything to reduce my outgoings and been clever with my debt. So it is now difficult for me to argue financial hardship.

But I do owe £5300. on a credit card and over draft and am essentially hoping that getting my charges back £2000, will make a large hole in that.

So what is my question? How do I claim financial hardship? Should I have left my debts where they were and not been able to pay them in order to claim financial hardship??

3) On sick pay does that clasify me as not having to payt the next court fee?

4) In terms of ill health....debts adding up and the amount of money i was paying in charges was one of the factors that led to a month stay in hospital and a nervous break down, but it was only one of 3 things that led to my decline. How much can i argue this point?

Any guidance help would be fab, if you have time, many thanks

OL34

xx

Hiya Ol, I think you have done exactly the right thing, keep your expenditure as low as you can and sit tight until the test case.

To be honest we have had very little success even with the financial hardship argument in court, even to the point of one GAGer proving he was in financial hardship in court and getting a court date to hear his case only to have the bank appeal against this and have the stay put back in place :mad:.

pete