Red Debt Collection Services!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys,

I sent my Statute- Barred letter to red yesterday morning, then the post comes yesterday, which contained another SD! :confused: Itentical to the one I received on Monday......just with a diffrent date on it.....these guys are either so stupid they don't know they have sent one once or they are really hoping that I'll call them and offer payment now they have sent me two!

Well I think you have summed them up fairly well. Im sure they must be breaking OFT regulations in sending two SDs for the same debt. I think its time you got TS involved.

The term Vexatious Litigants springs to mind

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there guys hope you are all well?

To keep you posted......just as the 14 days I gave Lowell/Red (whatever they call themselves) where nearly up! I get a letter today when saying;

Dear ******** You have so far failed to respond to the Statutory Demand or entered into a re payment plan. We would like to remind you that we could shortly be in a position to present a bankruptcy petition against you. Then it goes on to explain the legal implications I could expect if I would be made bankrupt. The letter ends saying TO AVOID THIS YOU MUST CALL US IMMEDIATELY ON THE NUMBER BELOW AND ARRANGE REPAYMENT OF YOU DEBT. In big bold writing!! There is no mention of the SD letter that I sent them although it was sent recoreded and I've tracked it and someone from Lowell has signed for it!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

What would you guys advise do now? Re send my SD letter??? Ignore???? Send application for CCA???? Write them another letter explaining that I'm awaiting a response regarding SD???????????

Really......are they being naughty?????

I'll write a letter to Leeds Trading Standards outlining everything.....because I have had 2 Stat Demands from RED which I believe is wrong? No acknowledgement of my Satute Barred letter and this S***y letter today!

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Could any of you let me know if you know who GBDR could possible be JBDR???? Scottish man called this morning regarding a 3rd party but wouldn't tell me who the 3rd party were.........I can only assume that they are something to do with RED/Lowell???? Any one any ideas???????????????? cheers guys.