Hire purchase and payment protection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope this is in the right place as i could not see any other sect where it would be appropriate.

I took a hp agreement out three years ago for a car, all the payments were fine but then i was injured whilst in Iraq. I made a claim to Loyds insurers and one part of the payment was paid to Black horse finance after i had been seen by a dr and the results sent to Loyds. Now, i realised the payments from Loyds to blackhorse had ceased, so i rang Loyds and they said i would need to be assessed by a GP and once they had the paperwork from him they could make a continuance payment (obviously to make sure my circumstances had not changed) Loyds sent the paperwork FIVE times to the military gp and they received no reply.Eventually Loyds did receive some paperwork stating that i was fine and in work. This was simply not true, i had been off for a year under the treatment of a spinal trauma surgeon, and was eventually medically discharged as a direct result of my injuries. To add insult to injury i have asked my civilian GP to get a copy of my medical records, and apparently the military now do not have to send my records,all they need to do is confirm that i was under the care of a military GP for the 15 years i was serving. So i have £8000 owed in my name and the account has defaulted and in arrears. Im in a catch 22, i need my medical records to prove my medical condition to Loyds insurers who in turn pay black horse. And this is affecting my credit. I honestly dont know where to turn for advice. If anybody could offer some sound advice id be very grateful as i really need it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.