• Tweets

• Yes - Possibly as the access to the £16k of savings etc was restored after so long.  But its unlikely if HSBC can provide a letter of culpability for the issue. 
    • CEO Complaints / Customer Relations Complaints take between 4 & 12 weeks to resolve at present. This is why if you deal with Currys at the moment, you'd better pray that it goes well.  Exec complaints are normally dealt with in about  3 days normally.
    • This time you need to reply, as a Letter Before Claim is a formal notice of intent to commence legal proceedings.   It is also a fishing exercise by Minster Baywatch to try to find out who will just roll over and who would be bad news for them in court.  You need to be in the latter category.  Thus a snotty letter ridiculing their claim and showing you're genned up with the law.    Forum regular Ericsbrother has drafted loads of these "snotty letters" over the years, dx is suggesting to have a search of such letters, see what would be appropriate for you, and post a draft up here.
    • First of all, are you sure you have a ticket for doing 34mph? That would be most unusual as the guidelines issued by the National Police Chiefs’ Council suggest action is not taken below 35mph. All police forces in England & Wales usually comply with those guidelines. It doesn’t particularly matter. If you have five tickets you have five tickets. It’s just that I have heard a number of reports of drivers seeing action below 35mph but have never seen a substantiated case. So it’s only for my own interest.   The first of your offences should qualify for the offer of a speed awareness course (provided the offences were not in Scotland and you have not done one for an offence which occurred in the last three years). But you may not choose to take that (see below). For the next three you should be offered a fixed penalty (£100 and three points). After that it gets messy. With nine points you will not be offered a FP (or if you are you cannot accept it). Your matter will be dealt with in court and you will face a “totting up” ban of six months. In order to avoid a ban you will have to argue that “exceptional hardship” will follow for you or others if you are banned. Of course everybody can expect to suffer some hardship if they are disqualified. The clue is in the name – the hardship has to be exceptional. That is over and above that which most drivers might suffer.   From your brief description of your condition it seems you may have the making of a successful EH argument. It would certainly help your case if you could get some medical evidence of the difficulties you face if you are not able to drive. If you’re going to argue EH (and these are not “mitigating circumstances” – that is something different) you may find it beneficial to decline the offer of a course. If you’re going to face a ban for twelve points you might as well face a ban for fifteen and going to fifteen would leave you a course “in hand” in case of any future offences. If your EH argument is successful you will leave the court with 12 or 15 points; any further offence will see you face a totting up ban again and you cannot use an EH argument using the same reasons within three years.   First things first – you need to respond to the requests for drivers details that you have (failure to do so sees you commit a separate more serious offence). I would see what you are offered. The first decision will be whether to accept a course or not as I have explained above. Only when you have accepted three FPs need you worry about having any remaining charges heard together.   Let me know if I can help further.
    • There will be an overpayment of universal credit which will need to be paid back, it's unlilkely to result in a prosecution.
  • Our picks

BPM Ground Services / Credit Resource Solutions

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2979 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

crs have followed me for about 3 years over a debt now stating our client has a special offer for you today only final demand blah blah blah been the same for 3 years still no court still no tap on door just dont bother with them letter goes through door into bin if they call i say call later save number and dont answer they have traced me to 2 addresses but it dont mean nothing i personly just say ignor them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had problems with BPM Ground Services / Credit Resource Solutions in 2008 which i thought i had resolved through the office of fair trading / trading standards - this morning i recieve a final demand from Scotcall Dept Collecting Services with the same reference numbers and refering once again to BPM Ground Services. So i guess there may still be issues! :mad: Since this new company is based in Glasgow i would suggest Glasgow Trading Standards.

• 1 year later...

Credit Resource Solutions are a "company" who do not conform to the Debt Collecting Agency regulations. I note from reading previous posts that some people have already reported them to Trading Standards and the Police for harrassment. As far as I understand the law if you have notified them that the "debt" is being disputed then they are not entitled to keep harrassing you. In fact they are most likely breaking the law by continuing to do so.

In this case I would suggest people who are being harrassed by Credit Resource Solutions (or indeed any other Debt Collecting Agency) should inform West Yorkshire/ Halifax Trading Standards (google them ) and the Main Police Station for Halifax / West Yorkshire (google again).

That is what I intend to do having received a 3rd letter from them having advised them on receipt of the first letter that the so called debt is in dispute and that they should return the file to the Originator ( ie. the company that originally contacted them.

Credit Resource Solutions have ignored my 2 reply letters (by email to their email address) to their first and second letters (I know they have received them as they did not bounce back) and I do not intend to continue the correspondence with them by answering their 3rd letter sent contrary to my explicit instruction not to harrass me further or I would report them to the relevant authorities. They obviously do not care about their apparent breaking the law or being reported .

However If enough people report them for harrassment and distress the authorities will have to take notice and take action against them. Please if you are having problems with Credit Resource Solutions DO REPORT THEM!!!

• 1 year later...

I got a letter from these clowns this morning. It says "we have been asked to contact you regarding an outstanding bill for Lowell Finacial Ltd." The (very poorly typed) letter claims I owe £421 but doesn't give a clue what for. It went straight in the bin.

• 1 year later...

Reference:

Dear

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment, subject to our client agreement, legal action may be taken against you. Please call today on 01422315237.

Bernard Lee

Debt Review Department

Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 12.30pm

Tel: 01422315237

recieved today by email. do i regard as a official letter of not as a email. i have not recieved anything in writting from this company could someone please advice thank you

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment, subject to our client agreement, legal action may be taken against you. Please call today on 01422315237.
Sorry, I nearly had an accident after reading that piece of bovine excrement.

Translation -" we may think about taking some sort of action against you and may see if we can afford a solicitor for rent to send you a letter if our mum will let us, but anyway we're lonely so please talk to us. (we're desperate)"

I'm sorry but that is the worst threat-o-gram I've ever seen:-D

(and I've seen a few.)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Letter ive recieved tonight via email noticed in my spam folder. If this is official why not send by post and in my oppinion a bit Stupid to send by email because its just going to be deleated in spam folder. any opinions and sujestions would be welcome thanks

29th

Dear

Creditor: Lending Stream

Our Reference:

Client Reference: 344935

Balance: £764.00

Unique Payment Number:

FINAL NOTICE

You need to call us now on 01422 324525

You have failed to respond to our previous requestsfor payment. Our client has confirmed that unless payment of the balancein full is received within 14 days from the date of this letter further action will be taken againstyou.

If you wish to avoid this course of action you must contact this officeupon receipt of this letter on:

Payment methods are located on thereverse of this letter.

Or to pay online visit

https://paymentsplace.com/crs1-LSS000006131 alternatively call our

24 hour payment line on 0844 559 0500

Yours sincerely,

Bernard Lee

Bernard Lee

CRS Litigation Department