BPM Ground Services / Credit Resource Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

crs have followed me for about 3 years over a debt now stating our client has a special offer for you today only final demand blah blah blah been the same for 3 years still no court still no tap on door just dont bother with them letter goes through door into bin if they call i say call later save number and dont answer they have traced me to 2 addresses but it dont mean nothing i personly just say ignor them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had problems with BPM Ground Services / Credit Resource Solutions in 2008 which i thought i had resolved through the office of fair trading / trading standards - this morning i recieve a final demand from Scotcall Dept Collecting Services with the same reference numbers and refering once again to BPM Ground Services. So i guess there may still be issues! :mad: Since this new company is based in Glasgow i would suggest Glasgow Trading Standards.

• 1 year later...

Credit Resource Solutions are a "company" who do not conform to the Debt Collecting Agency regulations. I note from reading previous posts that some people have already reported them to Trading Standards and the Police for harrassment. As far as I understand the law if you have notified them that the "debt" is being disputed then they are not entitled to keep harrassing you. In fact they are most likely breaking the law by continuing to do so.

In this case I would suggest people who are being harrassed by Credit Resource Solutions (or indeed any other Debt Collecting Agency) should inform West Yorkshire/ Halifax Trading Standards (google them ) and the Main Police Station for Halifax / West Yorkshire (google again).

That is what I intend to do having received a 3rd letter from them having advised them on receipt of the first letter that the so called debt is in dispute and that they should return the file to the Originator ( ie. the company that originally contacted them.

Credit Resource Solutions have ignored my 2 reply letters (by email to their email address) to their first and second letters (I know they have received them as they did not bounce back) and I do not intend to continue the correspondence with them by answering their 3rd letter sent contrary to my explicit instruction not to harrass me further or I would report them to the relevant authorities. They obviously do not care about their apparent breaking the law or being reported .

However If enough people report them for harrassment and distress the authorities will have to take notice and take action against them. Please if you are having problems with Credit Resource Solutions DO REPORT THEM!!!

• 1 year later...

I got a letter from these clowns this morning. It says "we have been asked to contact you regarding an outstanding bill for Lowell Finacial Ltd." The (very poorly typed) letter claims I owe £421 but doesn't give a clue what for. It went straight in the bin.

• 1 year later...

Reference:

Dear

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment, subject to our client agreement, legal action may be taken against you. Please call today on 01422315237.

Bernard Lee

Debt Review Department

Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 12.30pm

Tel: 01422315237

recieved today by email. do i regard as a official letter of not as a email. i have not recieved anything in writting from this company could someone please advice thank you

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment, subject to our client agreement, legal action may be taken against you. Please call today on 01422315237.
Sorry, I nearly had an accident after reading that piece of bovine excrement.

Translation -" we may think about taking some sort of action against you and may see if we can afford a solicitor for rent to send you a letter if our mum will let us, but anyway we're lonely so please talk to us. (we're desperate)"

I'm sorry but that is the worst threat-o-gram I've ever seen:-D

(and I've seen a few.)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Letter ive recieved tonight via email noticed in my spam folder. If this is official why not send by post and in my oppinion a bit Stupid to send by email because its just going to be deleated in spam folder. any opinions and sujestions would be welcome thanks

29th

Dear

Creditor: Lending Stream

Our Reference:

Client Reference: 344935

Balance: £764.00

Unique Payment Number:

FINAL NOTICE

You need to call us now on 01422 324525

You have failed to respond to our previous requestsfor payment. Our client has confirmed that unless payment of the balancein full is received within 14 days from the date of this letter further action will be taken againstyou.

If you wish to avoid this course of action you must contact this officeupon receipt of this letter on:

Payment methods are located on thereverse of this letter.

Or to pay online visit

https://paymentsplace.com/crs1-LSS000006131 alternatively call our

24 hour payment line on 0844 559 0500

Yours sincerely,

Bernard Lee

Bernard Lee

CRS Litigation Department