Half Warm

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi new to site and hope you will beable to help advise or point me in the right direction with a few of my quierys .

i have lived in this house just over a year and we took out a homecare 200 with bg when our boiler wouldnt kick in. Excellent they got us up and going again and we never had to call them again in the last year, in sept we had a new bathroom fitted when the radiator got put back on it only filled half way no air in it at all. This thursday bg came out as we wernt getting any heat in the downstairs radiators at all. All upstairs were fine lovely and hot but non of the downstirs one worked, the man came and told me he had to switch off upstairs and there was air trapped in the tank, heat started to come through downstairs he switched the ones back on upstairs and said run for a few hors then bleed the bathroom radiator fri. i notced after 2 hrs that the downstairs were only luke warm.

Ater turnng the heating back on to auto it came on again around 7pm the upstairs got hot but downstairs nothing i went abnd turned all upstairs off and then the heating started coming throiugh down stairs turnd the upstairs back on again then bingo all worked . this morning went to bleed bathroom radiator and no air expelled. downstairs radiaters still luke warm and cold in places have bleed them all but seems to be no change ?

Hi sarmstrong and welcome to the site!:)

I have requested that your thread is moved to the utilities forum where you will get plenty of help with your questions!

It will be moved shortly.

Have a read of the faq's and site rules in the meantime.

just shout if you need more help and someone will always do their best to help!