phatram

Me v MBNA ABBEY AND MBNA VIRGIN

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1868 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A phone call from Mr Delves from Restons. This after letters and phone calls. Im feeling harrassed.

Ignore Phatram only the Court has the power to alter the judgment payment amount unless of course they wish to make application to vary it and redetermine...at their cost !!!!!

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Right folks, had the house valued and going to sell up and move, pay debts off and still have a nice amount left.

How does the Charging Order determine how we should go about this ?

Your solicitor will advise...was it a CO or a Restriction?

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Right folks, had the house valued and going to sell up and move, pay debts off and still have a nice amount left.

How does the Charging Order determine how we should go about this ?

That must have been a difficult decision. I imagine it will make life a lot easier and happier for you. House prices seem to be going up at a rate of knots so let's hope you make a killing. :)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

it's a CO.

Then let your conveyance solicitor deal with it phatram...only a solicitor can.

Regards

Andy

Politly tell them where to go reminding them of the court order

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Are you paying what the court agreed Phatram?

I am actually in front with the payments.

Then you know what to do with their letter:-)

They may have an agreement with their client....but not with you or the court...let them jog on.

Ammend as necessary.

Dear Prats

Ref.

Thank you for your 6 monthly letter l needed loo roll.

Just to remind you as you are clearly idiots but the courts have said l am to pay £xxxx a month which l am payinh. I class this 6 monthly contact as harrassement so unless u stop harrassing me l am going to be reporting it to the authorities.

Regards

The boss

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Then you know what to do with their letter:-)

MBNA must be short of cash, I have another DCA chasing for an MBNA account which was the subject of a CCJ. Just ignore them!