Baconbuttyman Vs British Credit Trust (BCT)..AGAIN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ji have been wondering if i have been missold ppi on my car finance that i paid off last year, i am a little wooley on how to go about it, i have reclaimed all i can from my bank and even reclaimed the penalty charges from BCT, but how do i know if i have been missold ppi, i was just told i had to take out the ppi and not given any choice in the matter, also, i was not given a choice on going elsewhere for ppi, if this is the chriteria then i have been mis sold, can i reclaim all of it back or just a portion and i assume the standard 8% interest stands.

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

There is some good advice in the stickies on whether you would have a valid claim.

Generally though, if the policy would not have paid out due to you failing to meet the criteria (eg unemployed, temp contract, pre-existing medical condition etc), then you have a clear claim. Also if you can prove that you had sufficient cover through another policy - also fine.

The difficulty comes when you are trying to prove misrepresentation without clear evidence of misselling.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.