Letter from Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone - nice to be able to get some practical help on the subject of claiming back charges from banks - I've recently had my letter from them (First Direct) saying they wont consider my request for a refund as they had already refunded many charges, and had also suggested ways I could reduce my spending (like consolidating my debts, no doubt). Only a couple of refunds of charges were shown on the statements they recently sent me.

Has anyone else come up against this type of thing? Grateful for any info - should I just go ahead and send letter 3 now?

Many Thanks

Brenda:confused:

They're pretending to be the good guys. Just ignore them and sue the buggers.

How you spend your money is bog all to do with them!

Whats letter 3? Do you mean the Letter Before Action giving them 14 days to respond before legal action?

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Guest Zooman

Hi OZZIE and welcome.

No need to be nervous have a read of the site, this is a good read http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...tructions.html

I guess if you been scanning for a few weeks you'll know what going on now.

What you then need to do now is start a thread in your banks forum the call it OZZIE v First Direct this way it gives you a blog of what and when you sent letters etc and also gives you excess to the support of other users and CAG team members if you should need it. And good hunting getting those Bank Charges back.

Ash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks