Lowell Portfolio I - Chasing Dept

blah44blah

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

During September 2007 we received a letter from HSBC chasing a debt for somebody that does not live at this address. We have been at this address for nearly a decade and nobody of that name has lived here during that time. So we contacted HSBC and told them this but they refused to discuss the matter because of Data Protection etc.

Then towards the end of September we received another letter at this address to the same person from Lowell Portfolio I chasing this amount so we contacted Lowell Portfolio I and advised them that nobody of that name lives at this address and that we have been here for nearly a decade. They informed us that we would not hear anything further about the matter.

Finally today another letter arrived at our address to the same person, this time from Mackenzie Hall agressively chasing the said amount. We contacted HSBC and asked what is going on and again informing them that nobody lives at this address of that name and they appologised and said that they would inform the debt collection company.

But where do we stand? We have informed everyone that nobody of that name lives at this address and yet we are getting threatened over the matter. :confused:

These things happen,and have seen them on here before.HOWEVER,the recipients of them,have also been warned that to open mail,which is not for you...eg different name,may be committing an offence,so pls be careful.