Mbna Harassment - Personal Confrontation!!!

southernsoftee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sometime ago I was invited to appear on a documentary with relation to my debts. This programme has already been filmed, and will be aired in two weeks time.

Since then, they've asked me if I would be interested in being filmed, in a meeting with someone from MBNA at their head office, to confront them over the harassment I received from them.

I immediately said YES!!!

I have no idea when this will be filmed. I will be stating that I am fully aware I am not the only person this has happened to, and state my case, and echo the voices of others hear, but not by name, as regards to their harassment.

Personally, I was called something like 30 times a day for a series of days by the same man, who just wouldn't let up. Even when I told him to leave me alone and stop calling me (they can't get a penny out of me, as I have no money whatsoever to my name anymore) and I hung up, he continued to call me, and everytime the answer machine clicked in, he'd hang up, and call again. It went on for days, a good 30 times a day if not more! I'd never known harassment like it!

I'm hoping MBNA will agree for the filming to take place. I'll let you all know if they do, or if they don't what they say, and when it will be aired.

I am incredibly angry and furious by the treatment i've received, and can echo this for the rest of you, don't worry. I'm waiting on the producer of the programme to come back to me.

THEY HAVE TO STOP!!!:evil:

Hi softee

As phatram says - you could probably do wit hsome backup, amunition, legal stuff. I'll flag this thread up as CAG are always willing to help with media stuff.

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Thanks guys. The Producer has contacted a Solicitor already, so I should imagine they're already fully aware of what they can say, what proof is needed, and what the laws are on harassment etc.

I've emailed the Producer regarding this anyway. No date has been set yet for the meeting anyway, and as the show is due to air in 10 days time, they're cutting it short, but we shall see if it does go ahead or not. Obviously if it does, it'll be next week.

Hello,

Just wishing you all the best for the day.

Which company did mbna use to harass you

was it CSL( credit solutions ltd) they all have an irish accent

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW