Lloyds Tsb Hell

cheekyvirgin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am with Lloyds tsb since march and i have got current account with then with visa debit card.

I am earning 22k a year and my salary coming straight in to that account each month and last month i got a letter from bank that if i want credit card then i can apply online, so i did apply and then after 15 days when i rang them up they said i have been refused and i was surprised by their decision because i had no problem to getting a credit card with Barclays and ASDA within last 3 months.

Even they are not offering me any Overdraft but managed to open up a account with Halifax and they gave me straight £300 OD facility.

I am on electroll and wanted to do some balance transfer of £1000.

I am not happy with them as they can see i am earning regular and still they are not offering me any facility.

Thanks.

Hi CV.

Have you applied to any of the Credit Reference Agencies for a sight of your credit record? There might be something in your credit history which is giving LTSB cause for concern. If you have made a number of applications for credit in a short time, that will show in your credit record and possibly tell against you.

On the other hand, you might just be a victim of the credit squeeze, with banks tightening up on their lending criteria.

Els

Hi CV.

Have you applied to any of the Credit Reference Agencies for a sight of your credit record? There might be something in your credit history which is giving LTSB cause for concern. If you have made a number of applications for credit in a short time, that will show in your credit record and possibly tell against you.

On the other hand, you might just be a victim of the credit squeeze, with banks tightening up on their lending criteria.

Els

Thanks for your quick message

Well i do check my credit file every month so i cant see any problem apart from my barclays credit( £1000) reaching to its limit £940 but i will clear that within 2 or 3 months.