Please can anybody help me please as new here....

BABYHOLLIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the situation

I have struggled for the past 12 months to pay my bills this partly because my daughter has been very ill:in and out of hospital and because of this it made me depressed and have been on anti depressents. I work only part time and have loads of bank charges and have just wrote to the abbey to try and refund some. I have only banked with them for 18 months but some weeks they have taken 2/3 charges and some weeks just the one.

IMy daughter is still ill and we are under a psychologist and the local hospital as she is diabetic and has an eating disorder. I now feel a lot better and feel I can cope with tackling my debts.

My mortgage has been to court and i have to pay an extra £150 a month on top of my £800 monthly paymnet which I have just paid today.

I get dla the highest rate fro my daughter and also carers allowance as only work part time due to the school ect being able to contact me if she is ill etc..

I also get tax credits and working tax credits.

Anyway I have wrote to the Abbey about my charges and they have done nothing and it has been 8 weeks and they have said to me that I can complain to the fiancail omnismun which I have and now I need to know what to put in the form to them.

SAny help would be much appreciate. Thanks