What To Do With Completed Court Forms

alonig

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have completed the court form for HSBC, but im not sure what to do with the forms.

I am on benefits so wont have to pay court costs, so do i have to get another form to fill in?? Or just send copies of evidence of benefits??

thanks

I have completed the court form for HSBC, but im not sure what to do with the forms.

I am on benefits so wont have to pay court costs, so do i have to get another form to fill in?? Or just send copies of evidence of benefits??

You must complete EX160. See here:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/GetForms.do;jsessionid=A31E329B66653A5B6DE4B4A569363392

Then send 3 copies N1 +3 Schedule of charges + Ex160 to your local court.

If you can it would be better to take them in person since the court staff will check them over for you and you will then know that they have been accepted

thanks

All the evidence has to be up to date. You need to ask the benefits people for up to date letters (which I did) but the court returned all the papers and asked for the up to date bank statements of the accounts the benefits were paid into.

We had to pay for the current statements from the Halifax (£5 for mine and £5 for my OH) and they took almost a week to arrive. This has meant a delay of about 3 weeks from when I first handed in my N1 to when I got all the paperwork for the fee exemption form (EX160).

The court staff member wasn't too helpful when I first handed the stuff in (8 November) - she was struggling to understand that benefits are paid 52 weeks a year and kept insisting my figures were incorrect based on her calculation of weekly benefit x 4 x 12.

Handed the whole lot in again last Thursday and someone checked it over and said it was okay so we'll see.

If I'd have known the amount of hassle I would get I would have struggled and paid the $85 and claimed it back from Capital One.

Good luck with your claim, I'm sure not everyone will experience the problems I had.