Nerves: and how to work through them

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok CJ - I'll start.

A cup of tea - or a good man.

;-)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Shot? I've got a bottle here and 2 glasses - let's put some music on, forget about the men, and enjoy!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

A good shag that morning - at least you'll walk into court with a smile upon your face.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

TIGLET!!! Do you have to???

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Well it made me laugh!

A good shag that morning - at least you'll walk into court with a smile upon your face.

Well it made me laugh!

I don't think I can add to this can I

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

LOL tigs.

and - best not bluey!

Apparently, the best cure for nerves is to breathe through your eyes.

I have never quite worked out how to do this.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Guest ChloeJane

Am laughing!

Hippy Chick like the post! So a good shag......? Not even daring to ask more on the subject!

Though a few on this thread appear to know more than they are saying I think!

All you have to do is remember that Mr Tiglet looks like Nick Knowles, but younger and a bit more handsome, that's all I'm saying.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Yes CJ - a good shag.

Saying no more. ;)

• Haha 1