HFO Services - URGENT HELP REQUIRED !!!

Bluefairy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if HFO Services is anything to do with Roxburghe (UK) Limited t/a Roxburghe Debt Services?

Only the PO Box 342 and KT14 6YX seem to appear on both firms letterheads .....

boa ...

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

hi doc did you get the info and silly girl hope its of some help

patrickq1

I did get the info patrickq1 and have passed it onto my friend who is having dealings with this lot... they are threatening to take her parents house for a £500 debt which isn't even hers... she has a common surname and this is the cause of the problems.

go for it the but do check all the info first as it might have a few mistakes so be carefull,saying that i have done more research on them two than on anything in here i am still not finnished,just waiting now for the fos and Information Commissioners Office to start but it need more complaints against them before they will act they have already been in trouble with one of the goverment dept cant think of hand which company it is i could be consumer direct if so take a complaint to them as well and as for threatening a charging order this must be reported as undue influence

patrickq1

HI All - for those following this sad tale - I am still waiting on hold for Wansworth CC!!

Patrickq1, could you let me have the bumf you have colected on these scumbags? PM if you want.

Thanks

Bluefairy

i have been having problems with hfo for several months now and have just emailed turnbulls to tell them to sort hfo out, to stop the phone calls and threats. i havent mentioned this site but did say i would be calling police in if i got anymore physical threats. just about to send off my cca. also told turnbull to put all communication in writing. will let you know how they respond.cheers mandy

Hi Patrickq1. After 3 days of trying to get wandsworth on phone (even direct dial for customer services manager), I gave up and sent a letter by recorded delivery instead!!

Turnbulls wrote to me to day to inform me they are asking for an adjournement so they can obtain all the paperwork I requested from their client!

Didnt like to tell them Im having it xferred up to sunny yorkshire - wonder if theyll bother to turn up. By the way, got the companies house report today. Seems the accountants Brydons are at the same address as HFO and Turnbulls - just one big happy family!! Wouldnt be surprised to find either Harper or Nathan as a direcor of Brydon's too!

tell them nout lol

i have rung morgan stanley/goldfish as they answered goldfish and asked the manager i spoke with to check such and such a date to check out the default notice he did suprise suprise yes we have the recorded default letter,with this i could nt stop myself and asked him to check the letter dated 20 nov 07 ref xxx he did i asked him to read the third paragraph we have no recorded defaults on record ooops i could hear him say lol well i then reminded him about in my same letter dated 20 oct to check what i said about hfo with this their was silence i told him i received a threatening legal letter from hfo as the morgan stanley sold the debt,with this he promised to remove hfo from making anymore threats i then informed him that this call is being recorded as i have to get my contract from goldfish and not an application form he said we have sent the contract i said how can you when i neither have one nor have i signed for one so what contract does he mean he said im sorry i think this needs to be looked at in a more serious light i reminded him that three official departments are awaiting this information,he said he will discuss it first thing on monday morning with his office...we will see but anyway i shall still post the data to the ICO AND FOS,as i cannot beleive a word they say

patrickq1

doc can you post a link for the thread you have put here need to read up on this

patrickq1

I think there are three versions (based on the original cases that introduced them) but they are all now in the court's Civil Procedure Rules. I'm sure one of the more lawyerly CAGers may be able to explain the difference but I think they are in order (1) Banning further action against one party, (2) bans in one court, and (3) a total ban. The court can make an order if there is a total lack of evidence to bring the proceedings in the first place

Hi Pat,

The rule that allows the court to make an order is at para 3.11 of the CPPR that can be found at

PART 3 - THE COURT’S CASE MANAGEMENT POWERS

The more detailed information about the types of orders are in the Practice Direction 3C which is annexed to the rules.

Doc

• Haha 1

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

• 2 weeks later...

Well how about this for service - In Court on Monday, get the Judgement Order Tuesday morning. Hopefully this Judgement should be off my credit records in the next week or two.

Some more good news! having spent an hour this morning redialling Wandsworth County Court or holding for 15 mins at a time, they actually phoned me this afternoon!

The other case is now being transferred up to Keighley County Court. Wonder if HFO will send their little lap dog they sent last time? Hopefully it will get listed quickly and DJ Hickinbottom (yes - really!) will remember what a load of T*ssers HFO are!

Anyway off to do my defences now - Ill keep you all posted

Love Blue xx

hi blue dont worry about it we will get their in the end ,looks like things are going against them i spoke with the oft this week and Information Commissioners Office and another two programme makers so things are moving at last

patrickq1

If my agreement was taken out 2000 ie outside limitation, does the fact that I made payments until the end of 2006, ie acknowledging the debt, mean that it can in fact be enforced?

Also if the DCA fail to provide a copy of the agreement, after the relevant period it becomes an unenforcable debt, what if at some point in the future the DCA do produce the agreement?

Any views anyone?

love blue x

• 7 months later...

Quote from this thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/130275-hfo-services-limited-13.html#post1716251

Re: HFO Services Limited

Hi guys - I know this is late in the day, but just foubd this thread having been away a while. Im in court tomorrow at 11.30. HFO are trying to reinstate a claim I had struck out in March. They have just produced one of these fake letter from Bcard assigning the debt to HFO services as Agent for HFO Capital. Anyone any advice? Anyone got a statement they can email me for me to use? Cos I am certainly going to say that teh letter is a fake. Luckily I do ahve soe other arguments too. Has anyone confirmed wiht Bcard themselves nif they have sentnout therse letters? What aer Bcard saying? any comments gratefully accepted.

Luv Blue XX

Bluefairy, re your post on UK26's thread - can you post the new doc they've sent you on here urgently? I know your case is today at 11.30, but we'll all help anyway we can. Barclaycard can't decide what HFO Capital does with the assignment once it's been done, ie. they can't say it goes to HFO Services. That's in internal issue for HFO. Post it and I'll send you anything I've got that will back you up.

Donkey

Am I right in thinking the hearing is a request to restart the claim? If so, be careful with what you say about forgeries - see what they come up with. There shouldn't be any judgment issued today. Barclaycard may have issued a witness statement or such like saying they sent it, but we have to be careful and PROVE they didn't - I think this can be done. If they want to reinstate the case, they'll have a lot of hoops to jump through. Let us know more.

HI Guys, Donkey - ive pm'd you.

Its their claim to get one of the caims I got struck out earlier in March reinstated because they say they now have all the documets they need to proceed. What they have attached is 3 x copy statement for sep/oct/nov 2006. This account was live since 1997. Sorry - am at home so cant upload anything. There is also a badly copied letter purporting to be from Barclays Bank Plc on Barclaycard headed paper - or the nearest HFO could make it look like Bcard headed paper - Thereis no address (except right at the bottonm in small print), no ref, how they address me is different to the genuine Bcard letters I have, there is the effect/affect issue, no recording calls warning, wrong account number etc etc.

Dont know if they will have some nice surrises like a CCA when i get to court - postie tried to deliver something by recorded del yesterday which I purposely have not gone for yet.

Will be leaving at 11.00am

Luv Blue x

PS forgot about this thread!

Hi again - just had an interesting conversation with someone at Barclaycard, they confirm that this fake letter is not sent out by them - HFO send them oiut. They are aware of it, but the lady I spoke to didnt know why they were doing it (but we do dont we!!). I asked her to confirm in this in an email, but she couldnt due to virus dangers but she did ask me to write in with a copy