help with court form for HSBC re hardship

alonig

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to complete the claim form to taking HSBC to court re bank charges.

Should i put something at the top making the courts clear this is a hardship case?? othewise might it just not get read properly and filed away until this test case is done???

Also im a little confused re the interest issue. I calculated all my charges using the calculator on martin lewis's site, do i need to add anything to it, as i did the claim with interest. Whats this 8%?? Is that on top of the interest thats already been calculated??

I have just wasted over 3 months with FOS!!!!! they have been useless!!! I am a newly single parent/recently seperated caring for a disabled child and totally reliant on benefits and my ex left me me with lots of debt, so i do think my case is one of genuine hardship. The bank know this and so do FOS. First FOS gave the bank 8 weeks to respond (when i had already given them 8 weeks)!!!!! The bank didnt so they told me to send them all the papework back again!!! I did this over a month ago, they say its still not been allocated to anyone as they are busy, and that they will not be asking any banks to repay charges, but will ask them to do what they can to ensure i dont get into further debt!!!!!!!! If i had known this i wouldnt have bothered with them!!!!! Silly me thought they were there for the consumer!! Big mistake!!!! So had enough now and going to court.

and the bank are continuing to charge me £150 a month because pof the spiral of debt their charges have got me into, all coming out of my benefit money!!!

HI there and welcome to CAG.

Firstly, have you done a right of appropriation letter to your bank? This is a letter which you can give to your bank before they deduct any further charges to stop them doing so. IT basically says that you will have £x paid into your account on such and such date and you wish it to be used for bills etc.

Here is a link to the letter:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/42170-right-appropriation-stop-bank.html

I think the interest that was calculated on the Matin Lewis site is the 8% interest. This interest is the statutory interest claimable at court stage.

If you are filing a claim, please do not do this through money claim online as all bank charges cases are being stayed automatically.

Here is the link for HSBC particulars of claim:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/107625-new-poc-n1-hsbc.html

As for making the court aware of your claim being a hardship case, I am not sure how to put this on to your POC. I will ask a MOD to move your thread from here to the HSBC forum and hopefully someone can advise you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D