Cliams Companies

Hate_Banks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently a cutomer with HSBC but I dont have the time or the know how to claim. Recently I got some paper work through from a company called Financial claims uk who claim on your behalf. I was just wondering has anyone used an organisation like this and what was your experience?

Hi Hate Banks. Unfortunately we don't really endorse other companies, especially those which charge you, on here. This is a self help site which will give you and guide you through the whole process. I personally joined back in Feb of this year with absolutely no experience at all in legal matters, and through all the help and advice on here, managed to succesfully claim against HSBC.

IMHO, I don't think that these companies can do much better than all the advice on here. The people here are freindly and most are in the same boat as you. All the info you need is here, and if it isn't someone can help you find what you need.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I would second that - the steps are really quite easy and there are a lot of people on the site who can assist you and answer any questions you have - it doesn't really take that much time and it means any money regained goes to you rather than a fee or percentage taken by another company.

Post any questions you have any time - remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

To translate what Ben said :D... from what we have seen of these companies recently, a lot of them have been set up just to cash in on the "boom" in bank charge reclaims.

If you do decide to use one of these companies try to make sure they are a reputable company and have the requisite legal personnel to handle your claim and don't pay any money to them before they have succeeded in recovering your charges.

With the current OFT test case and the stay's on litigation that have resulted I think a lot of the "Ambulance chasers" must be running out of money which is why these adverts are dropping through peoples doors. If they are asking for money up front don't use them, try to find a reputable company someone you know has used or look for a reputable company on the internet... or we can help you do it yourself.

pete