OK who wants a laugh...

Penfold92

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Off subject as such, but has some bearing...

I am taking NatWest and Woolwich to court for breaches of CCA and an old debts. The details do not matter, but if you want read all about it...

NatWest - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/78025-natwest-rbs-help-advice.html

Woolwich - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/111018-penfold-barclays-woolwich-no.html

Anyway, NatWest are using Cobbetts (bless them) and this is a fantastic paragraph they sent me recently...

According to our clients records, in March 2007 you were provided with statements in relation to each of these accounts dating back to 1992.

Can you imagine if this were true and if this got out onto the CAG website...Oops...it did...Unfortunately it is not true and I have not recieved such any such statements, but you know where I would be posting it had I done so...

Amazing what these solicitors write down... This was for 4 seperate current accounts...Imagine the charges on there 15 years worth...

Penfold

Penfold

(feel free to click the scales on the left if I said something that helps)

Due to recent issues I have had....

All posts written by me and involving my opinions and written without any legal knowledge are....

Without Prejudice

Needless to say I have asked the Judge for a specific order to say " supply said letter and statements or else strike out the defense"...Let's see what happens...

Penfold

Penfold

(feel free to click the scales on the left if I said something that helps)

Due to recent issues I have had....

All posts written by me and involving my opinions and written without any legal knowledge are....

Without Prejudice