style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sack the ****, he was never the first choice for England manager dispite being the number 2 for 4 years. That just shows that he was never capable of the job.

This is not sour grapes, I never wanted that ****** to be England manager. His record at Middlesborough is crap also.

He is tactically inept as well as lacking any personality.

I am furious with the clowns that call themselves England players. Only a few have desereved to put on the England shirt on over the last 2 years.

They are all (including the manager) a set a complete ******s who should hang their heads in disgrace. Shame on you you ****ers.

£100000 a week for doing **** all.

Mclaren, be a man and RESIGN YOU ******!!!!!!

And Venables . . . . So who will take over?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

What 'Livelylad' ?? :confused:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

He may well do . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Jose aka the Special One has a clear conscious and simply will not take the England Job. I think people are talking about maybe Stuart Pearce, what about Sven again? Or ,maybe Harry Redknapp? Will be an interesting few days.

Lively will get them into shape . . .

WARNING TO ALL

lets face it people, just who can do the job.Sven did manage to get us to quarter finals often enough, but perhaps if his mind had been more on the job instead of his trousers then we could have done it.

But who else can do it ????

when it goes right, youre the best manager in the world.

when it goes wrong, youre the worst.

lets have a vote on here, then, with the answers totted up, email them to the head of the FA. vengar, alladyce, o neil have all said no thanks.

Mr barwick head of the FA, doesnt seem to be any more the wiser than we do.

SAYS IT ALL REALLY DOESNT IT!!

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Well I think that we could do a lot worse than Harry Rednap, but it is just not about the manager, the over paid prima donnas on the pitch do not look hungry enough, they dont seem to care, and just dont get me started and the old fossils at the FA

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed