Please Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Am on my letter before action but cant find the scedual of claim for charges - i have received a letter from Lloydes tsb telling me i need to pay £20 per day for an unauthorised overdraft caused by there charges only + £15 overdraft + there £70 fee they have charged each day for trying to take the money to clear the overdraft that isnt there. i am in a right mess if anyone can help me firstly find the scedual of claims form and then how to find my way around this site i will be soooo greatful many thanks

Okay first of all how to find your way around the site, this link should help you http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Secondly the schedule of claim for charges, what do you mean by this? Do you mean the spreedsheet for calculating the charges?

Templates for reclaiming charges can be found in the Bank Templates Library here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Glad to be of help. Good luck with your claim and any further questions just ask ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ok so now im feeling very confused I have written the lba letter which exel spreadsheet do i use last time i just placed all my details in the simple spread sheet and sent that off with the first letter was this incorrect????? also i have had a look at the advanced exel spreadsheet and really dont understand what i have to do if this is the correct letter ...... was anyone else this confused ????